Which type of wrestling fans you hate?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I got finished a while back looking at a video that talks about the types of wrestling fans that pisses you off... Here are the fans that I hate and I listed in my comment on the vid

1. Superhero fans(Roman and Cena fans): Fans who are 5-10 year olds, Soccer moms, and men who live in there moms basement. They all basically think this business can be carried on the shoulders of one man and they relate wrestling to a comic.

2.The CM Punk cult: I am not talking about the CM Punk who think that he is good. I am talking about the fans who bow to him like he is god. They act like life itself depends on him wrestling.

3. The False claimer: this is the guy who make false videos and articles on things in wrestling just for money, controversy, etc.

4.The Legend disrespect-ers: Those are the guys who disrespect the guys who built this business because they want be as*hole, or they want to be in the trend, or they have no clue about wrestling(they just think who ever gets the pin first is the better wrestler), etc. They say things like this
-"Shawn Michaels is a dinosaur, Dolph Ziggler is better"
-"Screw Austin, Dean Ambrose is the best"
-"I hate The Rock, Roman Reigns is the real Great One"
those guys really think that way and say those things.

5. The Roman Reigns is a Legend Fans. These are the guys who compare Roman to Iconic Wrestling Legends such as Warrior, Hogan, Savage, Bret, HBK, Taker, Rock, and Austin.

The man just got started as the face of the company and you already comparing him to the biggest guys ever. He hasn't even have his 5 star WM match yet . Each face has had at least one 5 star Mania match... The Rock against Hogan, Austin against Michaels, Hogan against Andre, Cena against Rock 2x. Who has Roman faced in a five star match.

Those are most of the fans I hate. What about you?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The only kind of fan that bothers me is the kind that will state their opinion and if anyone disagrees, they have to attack them on a personal level over it.

Reactions: Deadmanforever97

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
In addition to the group Solid Snake mentioned, I hate any fans who have to name someone who has barely even been around as the greatest ever. I don't like anyone who thinks the era they are experiencing or have experienced is the only really great era and that wrestling cannot be good.

But what I hate the most are the people who hear wrestling cliches and they take them as if they are gospel. I hate people who believe that before Vince McMahon that wrestling was in small smoke filled rooms when that is pure and utter nonsense... find out which wrestler sold out Madison Square Garden more than any other and that is Bruno Sammartino... before Vince K McMahon was anything in the business. I hate people who believe that in the 1980s that Ric Flair only wrestled in front of empty arenas, itself an utter falsehood. I hate people who say Jeff Jarrett never drew a dime, because although he was never a major face draw, that comment is a spit in the face to the fans who have specifically paid to see them and the DO exist. I hate anyone who takes a WCW or WWE cliche and assumes that it is real and then can't stop talking about it over and over and over and over.

I also hate the ones who don't realize that professional wrestling is a dance and you cannot have a good match with only one good wrestler in it. You can have okay matches, you can have enjoyable matches. But when you have a phenomenal match, it's because both guys worked their asses off to put on that match.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
New Japan marks that promote that company like they work there, and call WWE fans, "WWE fanboys" like it's a fucking insult to be a fan of the #1 promotion in the world.

Perverted wrestling fans are pretty bad.. You know the fans that drool over every women in WWE and call every guy lucky who's banging one of them, likely because they've never been with a chick before.

Fans who treat wrestlers like they're Gods, when at the end of the day, they're just people with a job.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Fans who treat wrestlers like they're Gods, when at the end of the day, they're just people with a job.

I feel that way with people who idolize actors/actresses and other famous people. Just because they are on TV doesn't make them any better than the people who watch them and having that kind of mindset just sets a person up for low self-esteem and unrealistic views of people in general.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
In addition to the group Solid Snake mentioned, I hate any fans who have to name someone who has barely even been around as the greatest ever.
mah boy elias and the velveteen dream are the GOATTTSSS

haha but for real, I agree. If I had to choose the type of wrestling fan that I hate, then gotta go with oc the ones who can't take no for an answer. Like for real, you're allowed to have an opinion but others are as well. Just because yours doesn't exactly match up with theirs doesn't mean you gotta go apeshit on them lol

Also, the ones who can't take jokes. Like seriously, this is wwe/wrestling, and we're all having fun talkin bout it. Peeps can joke if they want to, and it most likely doesn't affect you in any sort of way.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I also hate the ones who don't realize that professional wrestling is a dance and you cannot have a good match with only one good wrestler in it. You can have okay matches, you can have enjoyable matches. But when you have a phenomenal match, it's because both guys worked their asses off to put on that match.
Bingo!

The only kind of fan that bothers me is the kind that will state their opinion and if anyone disagrees, they have to attack them on a personal level over it.
I hear that...

I personally hate wrestling fans who insult or dislike certain performers
for what I would describe as pointless reasons that aren't really based
on their actions as a performer.

I also hate wrestling fans who seem to have selective memories. The main
example of this being Stone Cold Steve Austin being a convicted "wife
beater" but the people still cheer for him. The same goes for Hulk Hogan
being a racist.

Just because they are "famous" doesn't mean they should get a free pass.

There are a lot of wrestling fans I don't understand...

Those who like the Plank of Wood, those who value mic skills over in-ring
skills & those who worship Lesnar for his past deeds while ignoring his
current day laziness.

Hate is a strong word though...and you can't be friends with everyone...
but through different opinions & views comes the possibilities of interesting
discussions & debates.

I mean the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same performers...
as much I'm sure the WWE would love it if everyone liked the Plank of Wood.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Oh...I have another one...

Any WWE fan who blindly accepts the booking & writing given to them
without question only to turn around to other fans who do complain and
tell them...

"Its all a work bro...calm down bro...stop caring so much bro"

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
2.The CM Punk cult: I am not talking about the CM Punk who think that he is good. I am talking about the fans who bow to him like he is god. They act like life itself depends on him wrestling.
Let's be real here, anyone who likes @CM Punk is a loser.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I just so happen to like CM Punk.
:but:
Although I wouldn't consider myself a hard core Punk Fan. I preferred him in the ECW Era.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Hate those fans who knock a show just because their fav didn't win and think they can book the WWE better.
Ofc you can book it better, because it would appeal to your dumbass. smh

Also fans who think that since they were in the indies, they deserve to be the top in WWE. I like my Batista's, Reigns, HHH's, etc. [Bigger than life superstars]

But people are fond of WWE just becoming Vanilla MidgetVille?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I just so happen to like CM Punk.
:but:
Although I wouldn't consider myself a hard core Punk Fan. I preferred him in the ECW Era.
giphy.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
But people are fond of WWE just becoming Vanilla MidgetVille?
Some of those Vanilla beaches are nice though. Certainly not all of them should be at the top but the best ones deserve the chance. I get your point though.