Which team will win the Tag Titles Next Week?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Ok so next week on IMPACT, its going to be Team 3-D vs LAX vs Styles and Daniels for the World Tag Team Titles. The winners advance to Victory Road to face the team of Angle and Joe.

I think this is a great move by TNA putting AJ and Daniels back together. If they win next week, which I think they will, It makes for a more logical move rather than have team 3-D or LAX as a world champ. If they do advance, I hope Styles wins at VR, even though he prolly wont. I think that if AJ won the world title and kept the tag Titles, him and Cage could have another great rivalry, but thats just me.

So what do yuo guys think about next week? Who do you think will win?

Post your thoughts below......

J

Fricken' Awsome...I just said if Daniels and Styles got back 2gether for this match it would be awsome...So my money is on my boyz...

MJ807

Reaction score
I think AJ and Daniels are going to win and then one of them is either going to win the world title or the X Dvision title. Also aren't the naturals in the match next?

PeepShow

I think AJ and Daniels are going to win and then one of them is either going to win the world title or the X Dvision title. Also aren't the naturals in the match next?

To answer your question, No, the Naturals were just in the poll question. They aren't in the match :)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I've read a spoiler in the other site that Triple X will be reunited in the future so I think Styles and Daniels won't win...

phantomgerald

I think Styles and Daniels are locks to be in victory road. you don't bring them back together just for them to lose. Its a good move IMO, it makes it interesting to watch at victory road

monkeystyle

Reaction score
LAX is going to win the tag titles next week, and, this is just purely speculation on my part, but Homicide will pin Samoa Joe at the ppv, and win the X title after Angle either turns on Joe, or leaves him hanging.

PeepShow

I think Styles and Daniels are locks to be in victory road. you don't bring them back together just for them to lose. Its a good move IMO, it makes it interesting to watch at victory road

LAX is going to win the tag titles next week, and, this is just purely speculation on my part, but Homicide will pin Samoa Joe at the ppv, and win the X title after Angle either turns on Joe, or leaves him hanging.

Both sound like good points. MS, I like your thinking. I think that Homicide would make a great X Champ. But I just dont think they will win this week. If they advance, I think most people wpuld just be turned off by it, b/c most people would say that LAX cant win world gold like Team 3D. I just think the smartest move would be to have AJ and Daniels move on, but I guss we'll just have to wait and see

xtremebadass

Styles and Daniels would be the number one candidates if the tag titles were to change hands. LAX definitely won't win because of the Konnan situation. As far as Triple X goes, I don't think they could reunite, because when they lost to AMW in the cage, they were to be disbanded, never to tag again, so TNA is going against their first decision than. Oh well, love to see Primetime back in the ring.

X-Pac

Reaction score
I am going to say LAX. With or without Konnan they are good in the ring together. Styles and Daniels wont work together because of were they are at now so I am thinking LAX on this one.