Which star would you want buried?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I wanna see John Cena get buried by someone like Dolph Ziggler or Cody Rhodes that way we can get 2 new fresh talents up in to the main event seen that have it all.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
CM Punk. Bring on the hate.

Seriously, Khali. I hate watching any match with him involved, its not painful, its just pathetic.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Tbh theres no one i want to be buried, just who i want WWE to stop burying like Alex Riley, Heath Slater, The Miz and David Otunga. :eek:tunga:

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
CM Punk. Bring on the hate.

Seriously, Khali. I hate watching any match with him involved, its not painful, its just pathetic.

Khali's pretty much buried already, and most of us have really gotten tired of Punk as you know.

Also, as you were saying with the shoot in the Green Bay Packers thread: It wasn't the shoot itself that was amazing, it was the timing. We were coming off of a boring PPV with a bunch of stale ass rivalries, Cena and Orton had the belts and were going through 2 of the worst title reigns ever, everything except the A-Ry push and R-Truth heel turn was just bad. Then Punk just goes off one night and shakes the wrestling world.

The shoot itself wasn't that good, but the timing was impeccable, All we can hope for now is that the current horrendous product is just a setup for something else epic to happen.

To everyone else: Good grief I love you guys. Brilliant people on this board everywhere.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler....