Which Show has got the best Diva's ??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Wrestling Show has Got the Best Divas??

• RAW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SMACKDOWN

• ECW

• TNA

• UFC

• Total voters

vickymania

Reaction score
one question for Razor X..does he really like the UFC girls or he just voted for the heck of it? anyways,its good to see UFC getting off the mark as well..

Exxon

Reaction score
Any show with Victoria on it wins. Any show with Candice and Melina loses.

xtremebadass

I am sorry you cannot beat Kelly Kelly or Brooke, ECW all the way, only good thing on ECW!

vickymania

Reaction score
well well..RAW is leading with 12 votes and both ECW and SD are tied at 7 votes each..think ECW will slowly climb up the rankings here..

kiddsmash

Reaction score
I went with RAW for three reasons.

Melina=Hottest latina out there. You can hate but if she gave it up to any of you you'd hit it and don't even lie and say no.

Candice=Nice dance plus she is hot

Mickie James= luv that booty.

All these girls are hot but imo Melina is the hotttest no matter what anyone says so bash her but it's cause you can't have her.

Beer Money Army

raw got the best women wrestler while smackdown got the greatest women wrestler at the moment. so i'll go with raw due to james and Beth there....

kiddsmash

Reaction score
Oh, I'll be on the lookout for that Playboy but I still prefer Melina over any Diva. I dunno it's just something about her?

I like the others but her damn!! Just thinking of her? Oh sorry lol

vickymania

Reaction score
i think ECW leads right now because of having kelly kelly..sad it is for TNA that leticia quit..as for SD,i think they have the worst diva's in their roster..

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
AWESOME KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
j/k lol.

TNA has some good divas. Uh... idk. I'll see how everyone else voted first because i think it's either raw or tna.