Which return made you mark out the most?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
See I think it was the crowd being so pumped and stoked about Lesnar coming back that got me into the moment more plus the night before at WM I didn't shut up all night about how much I wanted him to come back as I'd heard the rumours so when the music hit I was like OMG!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
See I think it was the crowd being so pumped and stoked about Lesnar coming back that got me into the moment more plus the night before at WM I didn't shut up all night about how much I wanted him to come back as I'd heard the rumours so when the music hit I was like OMG!

Lol true, everyone thought he was returning at WM. I think it was only me that said it's most likely not happening, mainly because of the date of the news report.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I admit all through Rock/Cena I was hoping his music would drop and he'd come out watch the match then F5 the winner help the loser up then F5 them to just leaving total carnage as Mania ended. With JR going Oh My God he's broken them in half look at the carnage the devastation.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
5c7d91578bfeb20605d07e742409a6b7.png

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
No one, really.

Yeah, maybe you can blame that I was only a fan on the PG era, but I know Rock and Brock. I'm not a fan of the Rock, because of one interview back in 2008. He told TMZ he wouldn't come back at the WWE (it's during the premiere of Tooth Fairy.) because he "didn't feel wrestling anymore.". Brock, maybe because I saw his UFC fights that I wasn't that amazed by him anymore. I also expected their returns. It's like a gut feeling or something.

Both of them deserve what they have now, especially Brock.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Brock. Action speaks louder then words and with a crowd like that who wouldn't mark?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
DC is a shit crowd from the ones I remember. Seems to be mostly little kids and their parents.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
At first I marked hard for the Rock when he returned in 2011 but now Brock's return tops that as I was shocked that he actually has come back to WWE after all these years and considering how he left where he basically flipped everyone off and just left and at that time I thought hes gone for good and never coming back and now 2012 is here he is back I just marked out so much

I_am_great

Jobber
Reaction score
Marked out hugely for both, but definitely more for the Rock.

bretlacour1

Jobber
Reaction score
I marked out more for Brock because I honestly didn't see it coming, Also, I didn't look up the spoilers because I wanted it to be a surprise until the crowd gave it away.