Which return made you mark out the most?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Brock Lesnar or The Rock.

Personally I marked harder for Brock's return. I marked like an absolute kid for both, but Brock's was harder.

Now it's your turn.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
The Rock b/c I did not see it coming. Brock was roomer to sign with WWE! And I grew up with the Rock. Though I did with Brock later Rock was the got was 1 of the 1st guy I seen as I start when I was 6 so even remeber him as a mid card.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Neither TBH. I knew they were both coming. For me it's when undertaker shows up unexpectedly

#darksidegames

Jericho-79

Jobber
Reaction score
The Rock back in February 2011, when he announced that he would be hosting Wrestlemania 27.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Brock easily. The notion of Rock 'hosting' Wrestlemania wasn't all that great to me.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Brock easily. The notion of Rock 'hosting' Wrestlemania wasn't all that great to me.

Yeah, I wish I didn't read the spoilers though that day. It would have made it a lot better. Even though it's been rumoured all weekend I honestly did not see Brock coming out.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I hadn't read anything about Rock returning, the people I was watching Raw with and I were all speculating that he would be the 'special host' of Mania. I marked when his music hit, but it didn't have the same effect as Brock returning as an in ring performer. Brock hitting the F5 on Cena trumped anything Rock could have done that night.

Also, I agree that even though many had heard the rumors about Brock, I still didn't believe it would happen, and it happening on April Fools weekend probably had something to do with that. Even though I was hoping for Lesnar to show, hearing the chants, ect I was still in a semi-state of disbelief when his music hit.

Bench

Jobber
Reaction score
For me, it has to be Rock's return, since he's my joint favourite of all time.

Goldberg

The Artiste
Reaction score
Brock's entrance was no speech, just action.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I've never marked so hard as I did when Brock returned, it beats every damn return in WWE history.

I also marked like a kid, never have I done that, I'm sure many did too.

Reactions: Asskicker

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Brocks most definitely. He made a bigger impact on his return than the Rock when he returned.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Marked harder for Brock's a lot harder I dunno it just hit home a lot more for me.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
Marked harder for Brock's a lot harder I dunno it just hit home a lot more for me.

That's how i feel. I've seen more of Rock, so in theory I should mark out more for his return? Or maybe it's the opposite, I've seen Brock and seen how good he is but maybe not enough? Meh, who knows. Brock rules though.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I'd say Rock's return.
When the music came, the crowd popped, my eyes became a little wet.
Brock's return was a bit announced by spoilers with him being in Miami. Also the crowd cheers: 'We want Lesnar.', spoiled it.

So I'm going with Rocky.