Which Power Ranger Did You Want To Be?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Pokemon was great, you don't have to hide it :shifty:

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am just impressed on the creator, how wide is his imagination having 400 or more pokemons in his mind....

the dark knight

pokemon WAS great. but not as great as the power rangers.

btw, when i talk about power rangers, i talk about the 1st 2 seasons.

Mugen

Reaction score
I wanted to be Tommy, the Green one. Damn, he was the most badass back then. I miss those days.

Its funny how the show scarred their Careers. After the show it was to the employment line, along with Buff Bagwell
The funniest part is, only one is still doing stuff and he is in voice acting. Unlike those other... (thirty?) Powah Rangers. Tis' sad what a kids program can do to ones career.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Now Let's do a Face Off! Kimberly vs. Misty!!! lol.... Definitely Kimberly is our choice!!!! :jerk:

Rell

Reaction score
Misty was hot in a cartoony way, she had nice legs. They went along well with her short shorts :D

Thats right people, I said a cartoon was hot

thedeadite

Reaction score
I wasn't too old for Voltron though!

Voltron > Power Rangers

Monkeystyle with the win!!!

...and wait, I never watched power rangers, but there was a "black power" ranger and a "white power" ranger?!?! Holy racist undertones Batman!!(actually, undertones would require subtlty which is not even apparent here). That's crazy.

phantomgerald

Blue ranger, from the first season to S.P.D I always liked blue.