Which Power Ranger Did You Want To Be?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Come on now, lets be serious. We all wanted to be one of the Power Rangers at one point. Of coarse like every other black kid in America, I wanted to be Zack (Black Ranger) He had swag unlike those other squares. He would kick your ass and break dance at the same time :wink_3:

and lmao @ nobody wanting to be the Blue Ranger...

Marvel26

Reaction score
At first I wanted to be Jason(Red) but when Tommy came along(White) I so wanted to be him!
It may sound a bit sad but the other day it was on one of the kids channels and I just couldn't resist. Poor Billy(Blue), I never realised how much of a dork he was

Rell

Reaction score
Billy was abused. We always had to argue over who was going to be him. I love the way Power Rangers played off of stereo types, it was offensive but funny at the same time.

(Black Ranger dancing & playing sports)

(Yellow Ranger being a smart Asian)

(The Blue Ranger being a white Dork)

etc.

Rell

Reaction score
LMAO If you think MVP looks like a Power Ranger, you should see this guy Ronin

ronin.gif

and he sucks bad

the dark knight

tommy fucking sucks...well, not really. he's just over rated and nothing very good to me..

anyway, from the 1st episode i loved the red ranger (jason) so much i wanted to become one :). and i always wanted to bang kimberly..

*fast forward*
Adam the black ranger.

Rell

Reaction score
Who didn't want to bang Kimberly...

Its funny how the show scarred their Careers. After the show it was to the employment line, along with Buff Bagwell :D

The Leviathan

Reaction score
how 'bout the Black Bison (forgot his name) from Power Ranger Wild Force... he's tough and strong! or maybe Prof. Tommy when he return from Dino Thunder as the Black Ranger....

EDIT: Yeah! I agree Kimberly is hot :jerk:... wonder what year does it showed again??? 95? 96?