• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which of these video game characters are you?

Solid Snake

Champion
Here is another quiz because why not?
Take it and post ya'llz results!

Which of these video game characters are you?

This one isn't as "deep" as the others. Here is my result:

Link (Zelda)
giphy.gif

You’re an absolute hero – talented, selfless, and brave. We are not worthy.

I do like smashing clay pots and chasing chickens with a sword :true:

Rosie

Dark Side
Mario (Super Mario series)

d60645c3-4ec3-40f0-8caf-37345c975f26.jpg

"You’re the Mushroom Kingdom’s friendly resident Italian plumber. But when you’re not fixing pipes, you’re only saving princesses from evil villains, aren’t you? Legend."

IT'S A ME, BEAVER!

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

a94df37b-4782-44fa-9c31-cf843076cd70.jpg

You’re the adventurous archaeologist on the hunt for ancient relics. You’ve become something of a sex symbol, too – nice one.

Being a huge Tomb Raider fan, I will accept this.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
f8d462f4-fc81-4f2d-b38a-90bda6902b2d.jpg
You’re the speediest of the speedy hedgehogs, intent on saving us all from the evil reign of Doctor Robotnik. Aren’t you nice?

*Looks over at Beaver and Balor* Well isn't this awkward? Wanna go...play some olympic games or something?

Hybrid

The Artiste

"Whoa! You’re the strangely hench marsupial who just can’t get enough of breaking crates and eating Wumpa Fruit."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .K

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
f8d462f4-fc81-4f2d-b38a-90bda6902b2d.jpg

You’re the speediest of the speedy hedgehogs, intent on saving us all from the evil reign of Doctor Robotnik. Aren’t you nice?