Which Member Has Improved The Most Since Their Debut

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

The Dark Knight, hands down. Everyone knows my former thoughts on the guy. he has come a long way.
ty :D

I second that.

the dark knight is the most active member in IWF. A member who gets out of minus rep points to be having the second highest rep ( im the first :D ) is really should be nominated as the best member in the past 4 months in general.

Good member, cool to talk to, and is my bro ;)
He's on my top list that should be rewarded.

thnx for the complement but, :D the only reason im 2nd now is because i left iwf for 9 days. :D

thnx bro :)

Truth

Reaction score
Truthy Wuthy? I should slit your throat

Great One

I don't really pay attention to or really care about the new forums new members, but guys on the old forum that are on the forum now that have improved A LOT, in no order, are:

1) Truth, use to a truth is best or some shit, just remember he was annoying as fuck and couldn't spell at all. Guess he learned how to now.

2) Markz, same as the above, was probably even more annoying. Constantly made stupid threads and had the WORST grammer I had ever seen (funny he was just commenting on someone's grammar =p). Believe his name was m4rk or something.

3) Australian Badass, I don't even remember his last name, all I remember is he acted like he was 4 and spammed like an idiot.

That's all I can remember, but congrats to you three for improving a lot over the years, they are all pretty much good members now for what I can see and I think all three are or were mods. Good job.

RingDeath

Reaction score
This gets me a bit choked up, but I have to say that since my debut you, each and every one of you whose posts I've had the pleasure of reading, has improved, equally, in your own special way.