Which Match did more for Edge?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Match?

• E&C vs Hardy Boyz Ladder match No Mercy 99

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • vs Mick Foley Wrestle Mania 22

• vs Undertaker Wrestle Mania 24

• all of the TLC's

• Winning the KOTR 2001

• Winning the MITB Ladder Match WM21

• vs Kurt Angle Hair vs Hair

• Total voters

Rated R Stud

Reaction score
Which match did more for Edge? all of these matches IMO made Edge who he is today, BUT which one made him one of the best in the WWE today and a 5X WOrld Champion, and Main Eventer?

C4

Edge vs. Ric Flair - RAW
This match pushed Edge to the limit

Edge and Christian vs. Dudleyz vs. Hardyz - WrestleMania 2000
This match made Edge, a true Tag Team Champion

Edge and Mick Foley vs. Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk at One Night Stand.
This match made Edge Hardcore

But the question is, which match of his career made Edge a Superstar? I don't know the answer! There are loads of Classic Edge matches that made him who he is today but all the matches mentioned above helped as well.

Sabinizer

Reaction score
Out of that list, I have to say MITB did the most for Edge, giving that it provided him a world title reign.

But I think the matches in which he won his world title's would have to be the matches that did the most for him, because without his title history he wouldn't be the outstanding heel that he is today.

The Rated R CMStar

Even though it's not in the list and it's not even really "a match", John Cena vs Edge at NYR. His first championship reign and from that point forward, he was the Ultimate Opportunist.

Now, if you'd ask me what really made Edge a vital part of the WWE, I would say his feud with Taker.