Which Match are you looking foward to most at BFG

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Match are looking foward to the most?

• Sting vs. Kurt Angle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christian Cage vs. Samoa Joe II

• Black Machismo vs. Fallen Angel

• Team Pacman Vs. Christians Collition

• Ultimate X: L.A.X vs. XXX

• Fight for the right

• Abyss vs. Judas

• Women Gauntlet Match

• Total voters

03mnm

Reaction score
Which match are you looking to most at Bound for Glory. these are the current matches on the card.

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match
Kurt Angle vs. Sting

TNA X Division Championship Match
“Black Machismo†Jay Lethal vs. “The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels of Triple X

TNA World Tag Team Championship Match
Team Pacman vs. “The Phenomenal†AJ Styles & Tomko

The Return Of The Ultimate X Match
The Latin American Xchange vs. Senshi & "Primetime" Elix Skipper of Triple X

There Must Be A Winner
â€The Samoan Submission Machine†Samoa Joe vs. “The Instant Classic†Christian Cage
Special Enforcer: Matt Morgan

Tables Match
The Steiner Brothers vs. Team 3D

Knockouts Gauntlet Match
To Determine The First TNA Women’s World Champion - featuring Christy Hemme, Gail Kim, Ms. Brooks, Jackie Moore, Roxxy Laveaux and more ladies to be announced!

Fight For The Right Match
Featuring TNA stars battling for a shot at the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

Personally I am really looking foward to the main event cause both Angle and Sting are both my favourite wrestlers of all time(and maybe HHH,HBK and Flair) but I have always wanted to see these two hook it up should be awesome anyway what match are you looking foward to the most.

PeepShow

Im going with the Ultimate X match. Sure, the World Title match will be great, but when you get athletes in the ring like Homicide, Hernandez, Senshi, and Skipper, its going to be one hell of a match. TNA puts a lot of emphasis on just their X-Divison matches alone, but then you add in the Ultimate X factor to it, and there isnt a better match on the card IMO

sweetj14

Reaction score
I have to go with Black Machismo vs. Christopher Daniels. Together they will steal the show, no doubt about that IMO. They both are great athletes and we will see a better match than they had on iMPACT! And don't forget last year's one on one X-Division match was one of the best matches on the card if not the best.

chavoheat

Reaction score
Just from a wrestling point of view, I'm looking most forward to that XXX/LAX match. You know that's going to be a candidate for Match of the Night.

phantomgerald

I'm thinking ultimate X, but LAX has 2 wrestlers and XXX has 3. I wonder how they'll pull that off.

Reaction score
The Ultimate X Match, like Peep said, when you put athletes the caliber of Hernandez, Senshi, Homicide, and Skipper all in the same ring AND add the Ultimate X gimmick, its bound to be an amazing match. I hope we get to see Skipper to the hurricanrana off the X!!

Switchy

Reaction score
I'm thinking ultimate X, but LAX has 2 wrestlers and XXX has 3. I wonder how they'll pull that off.

Daniels won't be in the match because he will be facing Jay Lethal.

Anyway I reckon the Ultimate X will be match of the night too because all four men have the ability to pull off some phenomenal moves without turning the match into a spotfest. Both teams have what it takes in wrestling ability and if they give the match at least half an hour it could really bring out the best in all of them. I have always been a fan of Hernansdez and think he's underrated for his ability to do what he does at his side and I have to admit he is a bit messy with some moves but I reckon this is his chance to shine. He has proved he got what it takes to fight in an UX match against AJ and Daniels and is one of the best buig guys currently wrestling. As for Senshi and Homicide everybody knows how good they are in the ring and will hopefully live up to the expectations that have been set but I'm not a huge fan of Skipper I must say. He can do some crazy shit in the ring but he does nothing apart from big spots most of the time. That's what the UX is for I guess and hopefully it should be a good match.

As for BFG altogether I am loving the card at the moment. Nione of the matches except Judas/Abyss are predictable soI can't wait to see what happens...

03mnm

Reaction score
Wow thanks for votes so far but just a Quick note I am a little bit suprised that there are not any votes for Abyss vs. Judas I mean it should be every Hardcore match fan dream match.

_xcellence_

Reaction score
i absolutely cannot wait until sting vs angle my biggest possible dream match today.

PeepShow

The Ultimate X Match, like Peep said, when you put athletes the caliber of Hernandez, Senshi, Homicide, and Skipper all in the same ring AND add the Ultimate X gimmick, its bound to be an amazing match. I hope we get to see Skipper to the hurricanrana off the X!!

Yeah, if he keeps this up, one of these days, something is bound to go wrong, and hes really gunna hurt himself, or maybe worse. He just needs to tone it down a notch with all his stunts.....lol

Marvel26

Reaction score
I am actually looking forward to the whole PPV. The card is absolutely packed with great matches. You can tell TNA had been thinking about the card for a while, as soon as No Surrender finished the Bound For Glory page went up with all the matches announced

circle

Reaction score
I have to go with Black Machismo vs. Christopher Daniels. Together they will steal the show, no doubt about that IMO. They both are great athletes and we will see a better match than they had on iMPACT! And don't forget last year's one on one X-Division match was one of the best matches on the card if not the best.

I 100% agree with you here...I think this match will be a sleeper and a MOTY candidate. These guys will be more motivated to put on a great show...especially that TNA is 2 hours