Which Diva can you NOT stand?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I can't stand Maria and Michelle McCool. Those two just irritate the hell out of me.

Jillian is pretty much given, you don't need to ask if she irritates me.

Everyone else is pretty solid, Candice bothers me too. She is the Mr. Kennedy of Divas, she pisses me off and she always gets hurt.

Klide

Michelle mccool cant stand her a face or heel.just bothers me that she gets more attention on smackdown more than everyone else.

Kizza

If Jillian didn't sing, and they actually used her to wrestle, then i'd be fine with it.

Kelly must never talk again though >_>. I remember her shouting into the mic when Smackdown/ECW came here. My ears were ringing :(.

seX-Power

^ Her mic skills were pretty good when she was pleading for Kane not to rape her.

Reaction score
^LMFAO. Wow. I hate Maryse's stupid character, typical blonde skanky bitch. It makes me wonder what she's really like cause it seems she's a little too good at playing that character.

Corndog

Reaction score
I'll go ahead and just respond to the thread title:

Just about every single bimbo WWE diva with the same stupid pop/rap like themes.