Which angle are you looking forward to most ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
HHH vs Lesnar and Y2J vs Ziggler.

Guess Zig's will cash in after SummerSlam..

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Y2J Enigma said:
Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H - Should be built up very nicely by the time Summerslam rolls around the corner. Two great wrestlers, and both can still put on a great match nowadays. There will be plenty of hype surrounding this, obviously. It seems to me like the Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H is going to be like the John Cena vs. The Rock from Wrestlemania, but at Summerlam and most likely on a lighter scale. I also think they will put on a great match, as well. I think Lesnar will win the match at Summerslam, therefore winning the feud (don't see it going farther than Summerslam, to be honest). Excitedness Rating out of 10 - 7.5/10

CM Punk vs. John Cena - Most likely will be going n for two-three PPVs, so the hype will be there. The Poster Boy vs. the WWE Champion, how can this not be good? One of the best in the business against John Cena. They will have a match at the 1,000th episode of Raw. I want to see how personal this feud gets, because of Punk's shoot from last year. It could be a good match, might be average if it's a typical," Cena take lead for first five minutes, Punk dominates for 10 minutes, Cena comes back and wins" type of match. I do think it won't be like that and will be a nice match to watch, at Summerslam. I predict that CM Punk will win the feud... Excitedness Rating out of 10 - 8/10

Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz - I really like this feud. Two wrestlers who are worthy of being called main eventers, yet are pretty young. I wonder if one of them will now have to turn face, but I would actually like to see a Heel vs. Heel feud, I haven't seen one of those in a long while now. Both are good on the mic (Daniel Bryan has improved / The Miz is currently great on the mic). Both can wrestle, but I do think Bryan is a bit better of a wrestler. Both wrestlers have won a world title once in their career, meaning they know how to perform at the highest level. Overall sound sike a good feud. It think The Miz will won the feud, honestly Excitedness Rating out of 10 - 9/10

Alberto del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio - Sounds like a good feud. It can go either way, but I honestly see Rey Mysterio winning this feud. I don't think there is any way that the WWE will let Mysterio lose in his first feud after coming back after a long, long time. They have wrestled each other before, so they do have a bit of chemistry. I doesn't seem like there will be plenty of build-up to this feud, though, which disappoints me a bit. Excitedness Rating out of 10 - 7/10

Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler - This could honestly end up as the best midcard feud of the year. We have two great wrestlers, two guys who know how to work the mic, they can both put on a show, etc. It will be fun seeing Ziggler sell the Walls of Jericho. lol.... I think that Ziggler will win this feud to build him up even more for when he wins the WOrld Heavweight Title, he will look even better. It should be a great match at the PPV, though. Excitedness Rating out of 10 - 8.5/10

Overall Excitedness Rating for Summerslam 2012 out of 10 - 8/10

Good read, liked.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho, I really feel this feud will break Dolph Ziggler out into the main event.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
DZ v Y2J for obvious reasons, and a close second would be Bryan v Miz they are two of my favourites currently and both deserve to be way bigger than they are and I think this feud can help them do that.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar vs Triple H - This ones a tough one for me, we have two big names of the past in Lesnar and HHH and while it will be brilliant to see two big stars of the past collide, I have a feeling that it will be a disappointment, due to how big they are building it up. Still if they do manage to pull it off and I'd like to think they can we could be in for one great storyline and hopefully a great match at SS, I also reckon Heyman will make it very very interesting so on that note, I'm going for - Excitedness rating - 7/10.

John Cena vs CM Punk - This one should actually be a very good feud, it'll be nice to see Punk feud with someone else other than DB for a change, and I think Cena fits this bill perfectly, I again think this could possibly go two ways, the first is where Cena does over Punk to win the WWE title (which I think he will) and then retain it at a later date, or the other is where punk wins and it brings the end to Cena, which losing to a guy like punk wouldn't be a bad thing, as he'd still be 'bowing out' as it would be to someone of a high stature - Excitedness rating - 8/10

Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio - This one is the one I am probably most looking forward to, I like Rey and while I'm not a big fan of ADR, I think this heel role ADR has taken on will fit into this storyline well, bring Yer back as the face who is trying to do over ADR, get ADR to beat down Rey a few times while talking trash etc would make this whole story interesting, as Rey could then kick his arse in a main match, where ADR attacks him again after winning bringing the possibility of the feud lasting a while - Excitedness rating - 9/10

Daniel Bryan vs The Miz - Personally I don't think I could have thought of a worse person for DB to feud with, of all the WWE roster they chose the miz? Really? I just don't see how these could remotely make a story line. I think maybe someone like Orton would have been an ideal choice?- Excitedness rating - 0.5/10

I'll review the Dolph V Chris soonish.