Where's the loyalty line?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

We know that all the e-fed mods have joined this new forum because they felt Montana was mistreated, and Kassidy was banned from here.

I haven't

chessarmy

I honestly can't be active on more than one wrestling forum, thats overkill imo

MJ807

Reaction score
well then someone is using your name because I saw CMS on the list of people online on that forum.

After Great One's first account was banned he then joined posing as CMS which was soon realized and then that one was banned, then he joined as Rell but it was figured out that it was Great One.

xtremebadass

The only reason I stated the term "turning my back" was because I know the members on this forum. I know how things get blown out of proportion. I know how stupid some of these members can get. If I wouldn't state it at the beginning, someone else would have down the line and most likely would have gotten on my ass about it. Loyalty to forums don't matter, but when I see some of these members post on here, it makes me think I have to treat these people in the same way they act, very, very special like.

the dark knight

^^^Any reason for such a lame bump in a thread that nobody wanted you in to begin with? :)
1) not a bump, moron :)
2) apparently you did by taking that weak pathetic shot at trying to make me look like the "immature internetz guy".

the dark knight

here you are today tying to call me immature and theres my 2 year old post saying you always try to act like you're mature...coincidence?

This Guy

After Great One's first account was banned he then joined posing as CMS which was soon realized and then that one was banned, then he joined as Rell but it was figured out that it was Great One.

ah...gotcha.