Where's the loyalty line?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I gotta ask this, after reading the thread in the IWF E-fed. The one MS started, can't remember the name of it.

What's the whole fucking deal with 'loyalty' to wrestling forums etc? People always talk about 'turning your back' or whatever when someone leaves a forum for another place, or joins another forum that (like the recently created forum, that everyone knows about...).

I just don't see the fucking point. Why do all those that are 'loyal' to this forum give half a shit about what others are doing? If there are such great numbers of members here, and everything is 'swell', then why bitch about people leaving or joining their forums? IT just seems kinda dumb.

Also, whats the big deal in someone, like myself, joining another forums (like the one we're all talking about...). So what if some people from this forum got shitty, left, and made their own. Shit, I'm totally being a unloyal prick by joining their forums!! Burn me at the fucking steak! Mmmmm, steak.

You all need to remember this is merely the internet, and to top that off, it's just a wrestling forum! There isn't really loyalty, just people who take this shit too seriously. I don't see the harm in joining those forums, because frankly I'm going to keep coming back here and posting, and I'm also going to go there and post. If I can have two places that are talking about WWE and wrestling, then there's doubly chances of having a decent conversation over wrestling, or sharing and talking about graphical work!

I have nothing against IWF, god don't put me in that saddle. I still dont REALLY know ALL the facts on what's happened as of late, and don't care to know. I enjoy coming here, for the e-fed or for WWE talk, but I'm also going to enjoy going there, for the e-fed and WWE talk. I shouldn't be looked down upon, nor should anyone, for wanting to do that. No one here should be bad mouthing their forums because of the simple matter that ... it makes you look pathetic at how you take note of these things, then take shots at them. You've got your own "far better forums" (your words, not mine) to look after and post in - do that instead!

I hope this sparks some fun convos, this place has been lacking them lately, hehe. And TDK, since I know you're a douche, don't bother posting here, lol. Everyone else, don't take this to heart, I just don't get this whooole area od internet forums.

MikeRaw

I think everyone talking about loyalty was joking. The only person I saw talk about it was XBA, and he was proclaiming himself that he was still loyal to IWFG. Didn't see anyone else mention it.

Christian

Reaction score
Well usually people are loyal to the forums... For example when I played Runescape (fuck you) I was a mod on Runevillage, and I never would use Tip.it, RuneHQ, or Runescape Community, cuz I would just stick to the community on Runevillage.

So really, you're loyal to the community on forums, not the forum itself. TBH you're acting like "loyalty" is a REALLY strong word.

JimmyD

Reaction score
I didn't realise there was a beef, but as if it matters anyway. If people can be active on more than one forum then great, if not then who actually cares? Forums gain members, forum lose members, it's all one tiny part of the great ballet known as 'The Internet'.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
There's nothing. Just people reading way too far into the things I say. As per usual.

This Guy

I'll try to make it clear. Its like this. We know that all the e-fed mods have joined this new forum because they felt Montana was mistreated, and Kassidy was banned from here. Thats a fact, and I would call that loyalty itself wouldn't you? We get it. Your going to basically try to continue the e-fed there where the entire staff (Kassidy included) is rather then here where Kassidy and now Jmay are no longer welcome. So the way I see it, and I know Monkeystyle agrees is, that the e-fed here is pretty much dead and we will probably shut it down...unless others weather it be the current e-fed staff still welcome here which is everyone except Kassidy & Jmay and/or none e-fed staff step and generate enough intrest here to run one here as well. If not then this e-fed here will probably be deleted.

Now if this new e-fed that you guys are all going to should fall apart and you want to try and start one up here again, again as above if there is enough intrest to do one again we will bring it back. But thats that.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
There is another forum...hell I didn't even know about it. I myself don't just post on one forum. I love to post on different forums so I can get alot of different views and opinions and state mine to many people. I got someone I would pick over the other if it ever came down to it. IWF being one of my top picks as its the one I've been a part of the longest.

Beer

But seriously. Why does everyone on this forum take things so seriously?

Reaction score
^^^thanks.

My apologies for misunderstanding the severity of this situation. Seriously thought you were all going to throw your 10 year old girl tantrums and bitch and whine etc etc.

Nice to see a slight change in maturity :) Though, I haven't seen TDK in here yet, so...

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
and people from here going to the new forum just to cause trouble is stupid also, everything should just be dropped, whoever stays here stays, whoever doesnt well that fine too

Reaction score
^^^That, yes. Lol.

Edit - Both sides of that. The possibility of someone from here going to those forums to cause shit. Then also people coming back here, from those forums and continuing the shit.