Where's Rhino?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
He's been busy in the funemployment line.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
He was in Scotland in late October.

MsShield

Jobber
Reaction score
according cagematch.net, When you click on career, His last match was in a company called in your face wrestling, this year, but when you click on matches on his profile it says his last match was 12/28/13 at Extreme rising unfinished against Devon Storm and Rhino lost. I'm confused lol

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So like I haven't seen Rhino in action in awhile, last I saw him was on ROH as a member of S.C.U.M
Anyone have any idea or can locate some info on what he's been upto.. Guy was one of my favorite wrestlers for awhile there.
I wasn't aware of any retirement announcements so I assume he's just doing independent circuits but I can't locate any solid info myself :p

a3ebfba015cf8be7e639a9cc07c74d95.gif

GOREE! GOREE! GOREE!

Best Wrestling database on the webs... enjoy! http://www.profightdb.com/wrestlers/rhino-326.html