wheres LHR?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iamironman

Reaction score
I believe by this point in time she has made it down to your intestines. She is now being processed through there, along with some pizza, a house, a couch, an aeroplane, a twinkie, a wowwiepop, John Cena, some chips, a bucket of chicken, John Cena, some French fries, a couple dozen blocks of chocolate, your mother, John Cena, Lennie and the sheep his 'conjoint twins' the sheep (they're attatched from Lennie's dick up its ass), John Cena, some pie, and China.

sorry but whoever i gave it to before (sorry a gain cuz i cant member) has lost the title

THIS is now the stupidest thing ive heard on this board

She's sick.

i sitll dont know y u gave me the random red rep eariler but i would like to point out that THIS was all i needed to know i didnt need a bunch of gay BS and i would like to say that my thoughts be with lHR and i hope she recovers nicely

thank you and everoyne in this thread cept me (model(still dont know what did to YOU to deserve neg rep but since i have plenty anyway and u gave me waht i needed ill let it go for now) and LHR of course can go fuck themselves

KenFan4life

Reaction score
man....just got an odd-feverish chill from tha' idea of this thread...

sort've reminds me of when "Durk Turkey, Tarvis, GayTone, Rell, MatthardonboyzVirgin1, etc." made those "ILOVEJAS" threads and shit...

just weird...ya-know?

its like..."whoa..."

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

sorry but whoever i gave it to before (sorry a gain cuz i cant member) has lost the title

THIS is now the stupidest thing ive heard on this board
Your user title should be, "I ate a bowl of stupid".

The_Model

Reaction score
i sitll dont know y u gave me the random red rep eariler but i would like to point out that THIS was all i needed to know i didnt need a bunch of gay BS and i would like to say that my thoughts be with lHR and i hope she recovers nicely

thank you and everoyne in this thread cept me (model(still dont know what did to YOU to deserve neg rep but since i have plenty anyway and u gave me waht i needed ill let it go for now) and LHR of course can go fuck themselves

I hardly ever give out any rep, let alone red rep, but I gave you one simply because you're childish. The rep you gave me back proves my theory.

This Guy

^^I'm wondering if iamironman even realizes that you are LHR husband?

Seriously, even if she wasn't sick, 4 days I wouldn't really worry about. I've been away for about 4/5 days. The only reason why no one was asking where I was is becasuse I explained it before I left (read sig), for all we knew maybe she went on a long weekend away. Who cares. Stop stalking LHR iamironman, stop making stupid posts, and when you know that your genreally made fun of, don't be dumb and try to post a serious discussion in a section where there are no rules. But ultimately just stop stalking her. She's got a husband.

Oh and thats great if you can have a gf in 36 hours. Doesn't change the fact that no one believes you about being a ladies man.

Moonlight Drive

^^I do!

He has ONE~! girl on Myspace.

In before James.

I heard he got ladyHOTrod (did you hear? She's aplty named) on myspace. My sources haven't confirmed it though. :rolleyes:

So it may be two girls Pat, TWO~!

Moonlight Drive

TWO~! TWO~!

Damn, I really must learn from him. Also, maybe I should learn about this internet flirting of his. I'll give it a go.

The PHENOMENAL Blaze is aptly named

Did I win?

TWO~! TWO~!

Damn, I really must learn from him. Also, maybe I should learn about this internet flirting of his. I'll give it a go.

The PHENOMENAL Blaze is aptly named

Did I win?

I'm not sure. I'll try. MONKEYstyle is aplty named.

How was that?

Moonlight Drive

Eh, I don't know. How about this one (I'll try doing it with the grammar)

"the brain kindreks bicsep shood be calld the brian kindresk BIG biscps"

Left Turn~!

iamironman

Reaction score
^^I'm wondering if iamironman even realizes that you are LHR husband?

Seriously, even if she wasn't sick, 4 days I wouldn't really worry about. I've been away for about 4/5 days. The only reason why no one was asking where I was is becasuse I explained it before I left (read sig), for all we knew maybe she went on a long weekend away. Who cares. Stop stalking LHR iamironman, stop making stupid posts, and when you know that your genreally made fun of, don't be dumb and try to post a serious discussion in a section where there are no rules. But ultimately just stop stalking her. She's got a husband.

Oh and thats great if you can have a gf in 36 hours. Doesn't change the fact that no one believes you about being a ladies man.

im wondering if u even realize i dont give a fuck i am so close to leaving now

im wondering if u even realize i dont give a fuck i am so close to leaving now

O NOEZ PLZ DON'T LEAVE HOO CULD POSIBLY PLESUR TEH FEMALEZ WIF U GONE~!

:rolleyes:

Don't let the door hit your gigantic ass on the way out.