Where?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
Is that thread that was created by Monk, called something like "Idea" I believe. I swear it was deleted, can't find it in his posts or any of mine or Beer's. Anyways, point is, what happened to the whole elite 10 fucking with other forums to get members/entertainment here from that thread? And also, what happened to the Blue dual lists from Monk/Beer suppose to be given to This Guy? Where the fuck are the Aussies? You're all fucking absolutely worthless/useless. Now you've made me angry.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Is that thread that was created by Monk, called something like "Idea" I believe. I swear it was deleted, can't find it in his posts or any of mine or Beer's. Anyways, point is, what happened to the whole elite 10 fucking with other forums to get members/entertainment here from that thread? And also, what happened to the Blue dual lists from Monk/Beer suppose to be given to This Guy? Where the fuck are the Aussies? You're all fucking absolutely worthless/useless. Now you've made me angry.

I was wondering the same thing about this one

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Uhh yeah, I'll uhhh, get right on that...

Uhhh, too lazy right now though and I gots to work tonight so maybe tomorrow evening?

Maybe?

Also what thread are you talking about? Like do you remember the content at all?

...god...

Reaction score
That one where you suggest you have an idea to go to other forums and 'troll' to get them to come here and then Beer creates a team of people.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
lol apply for Troll U.

The user group, not the community group. Then all will be revealed.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Kinda surprised you can't already see it given your modness and all.

...god...

Reaction score
Me too and roflll, WTF? Is this what John was crying about?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
starting to wonder if a bush fire consumed the aussies

hotel has internet so popping in, don't really care what the nerdy admins were whining about, i'm not trolling i would try harder. i grew up on the internets and this is how i do things ok rejects. ima stick around till im permabanned by whiny boring admins