Where would Tupac and Biggie be today?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
So I think I don't need to enlighten everyone on the whole situation or how it happened, but I was just watching "Notorious" today and couldn't help but wonder. Where would Tupac and Biggie be today had they not been murdered?

Tupac
Tupac was a very interesting character. He had a revolutionary, christ promoting, positive side which he featured in songs such as "dear mama" "ghetto gospel" and "changes". But he also had his gangster, darker side to him which definitely spawned hits like "Still Ballin'". My guess for these two is that they would have squashed the beef and Tupac would have left Death Row records to do his own thing. He was also big into his acting career and I think he probably would have ended up taking that a little bit more seriously than his rapping career ending up winning a couple academy awards and taking more serious roles than what we saw him in like Juice. I still think he'd make an album every once in a blue moon though, I could never see him fully retiring from rapping. I also think somewhere along the way that he'd probably go on a tirade of reality shows in 2005 and probably eventually end up doing one of his own :lol:

Biggie
For the Notorious B.I.G., his whole career and life was based off of one thing - making money. My guess is that had Biggie still been alive, he probably would have eventually had a falling out with Puff Daddy and would have left Bad Boy records to start his own thing. Although I think he would release albums a little more often than Pac had he not been killed, I believe he would have set his sets on other things to make money on the side - fashion line, cologne, etc. As far as him and Faith go, I think that would have been a done deal by now.

Such a shame to see how two of the greatest rappers careers were tragically ended over a stupid feud brewed with misconceptions. What about you guys?

The Viper

Reaction score
I have a feeling both would either be retired and possibly producing with the random feature (sort of like what Timbaland does now) or definitely not as popular as they were back in their prime. They were two very different rappers than anybody that was doing it at the time but most rappers from the mid 90's are either, like I said, not as popular, or just not rapping at all anymore.

So many interesting things could come from Tupac and Biggie still being in the rap game. LIL WAYNE AND BIGGIE COLLAB NEEDED TO HAPPEN DAMMIT!!!