Where will Tomko be in the next 12 months ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
Right after watching the last Impact I realised that Tomko the guy who everybody hated cause of his poor mic skills and bad wrestling skills about a year ago, is now all of a sudden over. I mean when I first heard his entrance music go off the fans went wild and during his match with Eric Young all you could hear was Tomko chants from the crowd anyway just wondering with his new found popularity where will Tomko be in the next 12 months.

chessarmy

I think he will be a main eventer next year. It might sound like its too soon, but with the way TNA is pushing him right now you can clearly see they want to make a star out of him, which is the right thing to do so that the company's future isnt guys that nobody cares about. He will have a Batista like face turn, win the World Title and hold it for like 6 monthes once he becomes a main eventer

PeepShow

I was gunna post this exact same thing. It's really hard to tell. He's one of the positives things right now in TNA. I can't believe I'm saying that...lol. He has improved leaps and bounds if you ask me over the last year. I love where they are going with this too. I mean, I like it b/c well, you really don't know where they are going with it. It's really good and I actually enjoy Tomko believe it or not.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I see him turning face soon, considering what he did after that match. And with Christian turning face soon... maybe Christian's Coalition will reunite in a year, except as a face team!

gashface

Reaction score
I definatly see him heading towards main event in 2009. It's obvisous TNA are trying to push him more towards becoming a singles competitor.

Switchy

Reaction score
I can't see him Main Eventing but I can see him having feuds with the likes of Storm and Roode in the midcard. The reactions he got were amazing but I don't thnk they will always be like that and I think the excitement may ware off after a month or so like when a new superstar is signed.

I know I sound negative and I really do want him be successful after such an improvment I'm just trying to be realsitic...

-TJ-

He will be Main Eventing in 12 months.

I believe AJ is gonna screw Tomko out of the tag titles because AJ gets beat up and tomko does nothing about it. Then Tomko enters a feud with AJ and that turns into a feud with Tomko and Angle. Which then might just lead to Tomko winning the World title in 18 months.

Reaction score
Tomko should either be holding or pushing for the TNA World Heavtweight Cahmpionship.Also i think he will next fued with.............Matt Mogan when Morgan Re-Debuts in the ring

therazar

Reaction score
Tomko has amazing talent but they wont push him hard enough.

phantomgerald

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I like Tomko. He's character as a monster with brains is actually quite interesting and he carries it off well. Turning him face would be a good idea. Have him feud with AJ, then move on the midcard. I can see him pushing the uppercard next year.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
He's going to get caught taking horse roids and will be fired. :p

gcwflairchop

Reaction score
I don't think Tomko is a main eventer. At least not in singles competition.

That's not to say he doesn't deserve screentime. But I think he is right at home as a soft-spoken bodyguard type character.

I like Tomko, but not as a headliner.

Reaction score
I think Tomko has what it takes to be a top guy. TNA needs to start grooming some people to create a fresh main event scene. I really like how Tomko has evolved in TNA. They obviously know how to play to a wrestler's strengths.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

see now in this forum im the one who usually stands up for tomko, as he is good now, yet all the wwe smarks tell me hes shit. its good to know some people in this foorum agree. anyway next year i see tomko been a genuine main eventer if he is pushed right