Where is Peepshow?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
I am really unsure whether to believe that or not. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and ask for a signed photo ;)

J

Hometown Kid how can you be the #1 Hayley Williams fan when your already the #1 Peepshow fan...

1chiban

Reaction score
10 days absence was the figure quoted above. Last time i checked a week did not equal 10 days. If it goes over 2 weeks then yes I would be concerned.

1chiban

Reaction score
I know she lives there, but you never know - a lot of people say they know people, if you catch my drift. Guess you don't know her that well though?

J

Kat Von D>>>>>>>Hayley Williams...Just pointing out the facts people...

Hometown Kid

I know she lives there, but you never know - a lot of people say they know people, if you catch my drift. Guess you don't know her that well though?
No lie buddy...but yeah we're not like best friends or lovers or anything...no matter how much I wish we were...:cry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

chessarmy

^ I searched Hayley Williams on Google and tbh, she looked pretty ugly

PeepShow

Yeah he's been absent for a minute...meh...i'm the lone #1 Hayley fan of IWF now!!!!!!! :p

Now you and the others can go fight for the #2 spot again. :eek:

He's not smart enough to create a 2nd account that doesn't trip the AE detector. lol

Sad, but true.

He is in bed with Hayley Williams

:strip:

He is in bed with a fat hooker, imagining it's Hayley Williams.

DIE

Hold up a minute lol

<3

Oh fuck NO!!!

more hayley fans, :smh

DIE TOO

Hometown Kid how can you be the #1 Hayley Williams fan when your already the #1 Peepshow fan...

I'll admit, I laughed.

Wow, you need to seriously die.

^ I searched Hayley Williams on Google and tbh, she looked pretty ugly

It's ok, we all make mistakes.

But yeah, to answer the question, I was on vacation.

J

It's true...Kat Von D is hotter than Hayley...Even though she don't have a voice like her...