Where in the blue hell is this going?

• Thread starter Moonlight Drive
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

MVP is total pwnage. He's the best guy in the Smackdown Mid-Card, the total package of mic skills, in-ring ability, a kick-arse gimmick and just an all-around awesome wrestler.

Yet he hasn't won a match in 11 weeks. Now usually with something like this you can see the hints early on of where it's going to end up. But I have no idea right now. All I can think of are a change of gimmick to a more vicious, thug-like character, or possibly a face turn. I don't really care what it is, I just think they have to do something with the guy.

So where do you think this losing streak is going? Face turn? Gimmick change? Somewhere completely different?

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I never saw anything in MVP. Mic Skills? Meh. In-ring? He's kinda slow, and lazy, just to quote. :p His gimmick bores me, and all around? Not in my opinion, but then again, we always seem to disagree. Now, there's a storyline going around here where MVP has a certain time limit in which to win a certain number of matches, and apparently, he's one match closer to a bigger pay raise, in kayfabe of course. This might explain it, or not, I don't know, but I really don't care for the guy anyway. I kinda laughed when he jobbed to Kung Fu Naki, and so on. His US Championship reign was horrendous and his overall personality does not appeal to me.

chessarmy

I think WWE is just fucking with him to see if he'll break down. Its stupid imo, they're wasting a great talent for nothing. MVP needs to start getting some wins, they need to build him back up again. I don't think a face turn for him would work, he does such a great job of being a cocky heel. I just wish they can give him a chance to get his heat back

kingovkings

Reaction score
IMO i think there is a majorstoryline/Push coming his way. The seeds are started to get planted on lastnights SD. Well i hope thats whats in store for him. He has a lot of talent and IMO the whole package. Hope he is staying heel as i think he is a natural heel. and may struggle getting over as a face.

Evil Austin

THe major push he is needed is on its way in the coming half year by this time o9' he will be in the ring as the champion but his recent loss record is because he has been claiming he has one more win until a 'big pay rise' I remember him saying that once so he might be building up to a big pay rise win? something like that, they might be going somewhere with this.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Put up the Gill-A-Meter!!!
gillameterqb9.png

Evil Austin

^ :roflmao: that's great rep added +. But in all seriousness going on with what I said above I see him getting a win after a while and it will be banked on the 'new pay deal thing' and then it will give him the main event push this new storyline.

Great One

He'll face Khali again and Mark Henry will interfere and help him win (since Khali attacked him, setting this up a couple weeks ago), thus creating the two man force I have been saying should be together for like over a year. MVP WITH MARK HENRY AS HIS BODY GUARD = FUCKING WIN. Calling it.

Lord Magnus

Reaction score
MVP is total pwnage. He's the best guy in the Smackdown Mid-Card, the total package of mic skills, in-ring ability, a kick-arse gimmick and just an all-around awesome wrestler.

Yet he hasn't won a match in 11 weeks. Now usually with something like this you can see the hints early on of where it's going to end up. But I have no idea right now. All I can think of are a change of gimmick to a more vicious, thug-like character, or possibly a face turn. I don't really care what it is, I just think they have to do something with the guy.

So where do you think this losing streak is going? Face turn? Gimmick change? Somewhere completely different?

Best guy in the midcard? He was overpushed and protected like some big shot for two years. His ring skills are better than Jeff or Kennedy but he looks lazy compared to Shelton Benjamin.

I've seen the recent spoilers though and all I can is this...the whole thing is funny as hell.

Adampro123

Reaction score
Well i had came up with an idea which i posted on another forum. but that is impossible for them to use with the timing and all. i would have had kennedy come back on the VIP lounge and mock MVP for losing so much. then have MVP snap on him and "Re-Injur him" of course kennedy would still be injured really at that time. and then have MVP start winning since he "snapped" on kennedy. have MVP get on a winning streak and win a small tourny to get a shot at the wwe champ at now way out and then have kennedy REALLY return and cost him the match setting up a match at mania.

but sadly that isn't going to happen. they are doing this thing where he ha sto win by survivor series or he will have to pay back all the extra money. so i see him either winning right before then or possibly not making the deadline and having some debt storyline an then have him start winning again. basically when it doesn't count anymore and he still has to pay the money.