Where have all the classic streams gone?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

tjmontgomery

Reaction score
Everyone has their own theory of what happened to jtv, and it really doesnt matter to me what happened to my favorite online channel to watch (TheStro WWE/WCW 24/7 1988-2001). I just want to know if neone knows where these channels are resurfacing? I know these hardcore streamers arent just going to quit now cuz justin kicked them off, any help is greatly appreciated. I currently cant sit and suffer through live wwe in the current state of the business, and i literally spend most of my freetime watching classics and now that they're gone im in panic mode, PLEASE HELP! Looking for any classics,pre-invasion material.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
whsports.net is where I tend to watch they show a wide variety

TheZig

Reaction score
I was wondering this myself Tjmontgomery because i visit them streams myself, It seems around the time the TNA Turning point PPV was airing alot of these streamers channels went down. I thought it was simply because some of them would have been airing the PPV but that doesn't look the case.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Streams really got hit hard after last years super bowl when sites started getting threatened by legal action. Add the fact that WWE has been on them more than ever it makes it pretty hard to hold up a stream but lately firstrowsports has been pretty reliable.

Ben

Reaction score
Last really good sites for stream was P2P.EU they got taken down and now it's just a case of finding the best ones you can on a event to event basis. Can't blame them though the amount of money you can make off of it, isn't worth the amount of trouble you can get into.

TheZig

Reaction score
I think with WWE pushing the Network and the new subscription service on youtube soon it will be difficult to find these streams. I don't know if that is the case with jtv, Anyone who visits there will know if these guys are taken down they are back with another channel within hours. Well looks like i'll find somewhere else for my Wrestling fix, The sites still good to catch some of my favourite shows though.

Gotcha b*tch

Reaction score
I noticed there was a real crackdown on Justintv on Monday. Was that because lots of people were tuning in for the Rock or something? Or just randomly happened/coincidence