Where does Reigns go from here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
He just retired the fucking Undertaker...this man isn't getting a face reaction anytime soon. So what's next? Do they pull the trigger and turn him heel on RAW tonight on do they keep him directionless all the way to Lesnar next year? Who knows with this company but I mean...it's fucking obvious, you just have to turn him full heel now. Not that it'll fix anything, it's just the next logical step.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Real logic says : You have Roman come out and talk crap saying he asked for it, he deserved it! [HASHTAG]#HeelTurn[/HASHTAG]
WWE logic says : FTW BEST FACE RUN THIS PLACE BELEEEEEE DAT!

He isn't going to turn. Likely start a long spread out feud with Brock because they are the only two who beat Undertaker at mania. He will likely call out Brock on that or vice versa.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Likely going to talk a bunch of respect and then talk about the changing of the guard and all that

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well, hopefully he turns heel tonight. Now's the perfect time.

Also, I've said it before, he's going to dethrone Lesnar at SummerSlam. No way they're doing it at Mania next year.

Lawd Of Wolves

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure what he has lined up before SumerSlam. I do have to be honest, even though Reigns didn't turn heel after the match, he did have a some-what aggressive attitude in which I was interested in, especially when he just left the ring with the deadman on the floor :reigns2:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lol everyone needs to give up on the Roman turning heel thing. It's not gonna happen. Roman is WWE's top guy, face or heel. He fills the arenas and sells the most merch. He gets the biggest reaction out of the crowd, even though its boos, it's the loudest the audience gets. He probably even gets a bigger reacton than Cena now.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You give him the biggest heel promo ever tonight... then he asks Taker to come out and say it is his yard now. But no Taker, then the lights go out and Finn Balor's music starts playing. That is what you do.

Reactions: collim1

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He beats Brock at SummerSlam.
Aren't there rumours floating around about that being the plan for Mania next year?

I'm against them doing the heel turn others are mentioning in here, there isn't a need to alter him whilst he collects this level of heat. Just points him at anyone you want and enjoy the reactions. Wrestling has grown from the face / heel black and white dynamic.

Reactions: Stopspot

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Aren't there rumours floating around about that being the plan for Mania next year?

I'm against them doing the heel turn others are mentioning in here, there isn't a need to alter him whilst he collects this level of heat. Just points him at anyone you want and enjoy the reactions. Wrestling has grown from the face / heel black and white dynamic.
Regarding Brock/Reigns at Summerslam: If it happens I could see it ending up a draw/Brock win/screwed finish. Their first match ended up screwy with the cash in so a draw/Brock win seems likely. Then they do the third match at Mania as a rubber match of sort.

Also I agree 100% that they should keep him as is. Just let Roman be Roman and point him at whatever and whoever they want. He will get some form of a reaction no matter what. Let him sit nice and comfortable right on the heel/face divide and play whatever role is right depending on the opponent.

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
From what I see, I can't see anyone to be put against Reigns other than Braun and Lesnar now he's defeated the deadman at the biggest stage of them all. I'm also seeing that Reigns will not lose a clean match for quite a while, seeing as he ended taker, they will try and make Roman look some what invincible for the time being.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
From what I see, I can't see anyone to be put against Reigns other than Braun and Lesnar now he's defeated the deadman at the biggest stage of them all. I'm also seeing that Reigns will not lose a clean match for quite a while, seeing as he ended taker, they will try and make Roman look some what invincible for the time being.
He wasn't very 'vincible' before tbh but I get your point!

I think he'll have a #1 contender bout with Braun, the problem is that I am sure they are saving his title win for summerslam, nothing like disappointing mass crowds you know? so I reckon they'll stretch the Braun Reigns taker feud out or have Reigns feud with someone else after Braun. Maybe AJ Styles, he's been on fire, let Roman Reign on that fire.

See what I did there? :kanye3:

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
To continue pushing RR, remember a draft is coming up. First he'll start by taking the WWE title off Orton. Then he'll get the IC title. Then he'll be the first to carry both of those PLUS the US title. Then he'll take the tag titles (both of them) by himself (Smackdown titles may or may not be retired at this point). He'll have an entourage carrying all of his belts at this point. And both women champs will hang off of each of his arms. THEN, and only after he has conquered everything else, will he challenge BORK and beat him faster than Oldberg. But after all that, I'm not sure where he'd go.

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
He's really walking the line between face and heel right now, the whole "This is my yard now" was great, but it wasn't an obvious heel turn, he needs to go one way or the other. Tonight he should define his character clearly as either face or heel