where can kendrick and london go?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
since the wwe draft split the tag team up and brian kendrick was pushes onto smackdown it is a new chance for them both. brian kendrick has got a security guard while paul london is jobbing on raw. i can see brian kendrick in a mid card role.

where will brian kendrick and paul london go now there seperated?
is brian kendrick like a young shawn michaels?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I see Paul London being wished the best on all his future endeavors. Unfortunate, since he really is the more talented of the two.

As for Kendrick, I don't see Vincey giving him too much of a chance. If he doesn't make this gimmick work right away, he's going to ECW. And he looked absolutely ridiculous in that jacket, so I don't see this gimmick working. I'm sure if given enough time he'd eventually get over, but I don't think he'll be given that much time. Vince has a fetish for the big guys, after all.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
ka-word...
I bet london's probably thinking to himself "oohh-shit!"

but like..anyways, I think Brian Kenderick is probably gonna get a little bit of a push on smackdown..
I dunno 'bout Paul London....

maybe he can team up with Shawn Michaels and stuff.

seX-Power

IMO, this whole new gimmick for Kendrick is just a way to bring in Ezekiel, like Chavo and Bam Neely. Unlike Chavo though, I see Kendrick heading to jobberville once this is over, probably in a place similiar to that of Stevie Richards (a jobber that wins 5% of his matches).

Paul London, I see jobbing forever, or being released.

Worse yet, they could spend the rest of their careers on ECW.

BRING BACK SPANKY!

I know this is practically a cliche now, but they would benefit on TNA, either as a tag team or in the X-Division. The latter is a better choice, as I would like to see them there, rather than jobbing in the WWE.

Reaction score
All the guy did was smile and it was even comical and he is in the doghouse? London should go to TNA when his contract is up, become a huge star and make Vince regret not doing something with him when he had the chance just because he smiled ridiculous.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I see Paul London being wished the best on all his future endeavors. Unfortunate, since he really is the more talented of the two.

As for Kendrick, I don't see Vincey giving him too much of a chance. If he doesn't make this gimmick work right away, he's going to ECW. And he looked absolutely ridiculous in that jacket, so I don't see this gimmick working. I'm sure if given enough time he'd eventually get over, but I don't think he'll be given that much time. Vince has a fetish for the big guys, after all.

My thoughts exactly, Paul London IS the more talented but unless a lightweight division starts up ASAP I cant see them holding onto him

Brian Kendrick we are told is just like Shawn Michaels in the attitude era, FOLEY and JR need to get there acts together, this was Shawn's gimmick between 1992-1995 two years before the attitude era kicked in!

The creative surely where having a laugh at Kendrick, that jacket was horrendous, it was far to big for him and totally didn't suit him either, if they think all it takes is a white leather jacket and you can be a Shawn Michaels then Kendrick wont be far behind London out the door!