Where are you from?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shannon

Jobber
Reaction score
Not really many insects. I'm from NSW in the country.

Lith

Jobber
Reaction score
I live in AMERICA FUCK YEAH not UK TEA LOL.

Lith

Jobber
Reaction score
Anonymous said:
Under-educated Society of Apathy.

Why not shorten it and say "Uneducated"?

77cba3ccd45a3adb8fa180a90f26bcbb.jpg

Anonymous

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lith said:
Anonymous said:

Because there's a difference between the absence of education ("Uneducated") and the lack of adequate education ("Under-educated").
I believe all Americans are required to go through some system of education in their life, I just feel their systems of education are lacking.

For instance, somebody classed as "uneducated" would not likely be aware of or understand any word in the English language (or any other language for that matter).
Somebody under-educated, however, is assumed to be aware of most words, but not fully understand the exact definition of them.

You could argue that "Uneducated" can also be defined as someone lacking proper education, but I prefer to use words in their primary meaning.

qzQTz.png

Lith

Jobber
Reaction score
Anonymous said:
Lith said:
Anonymous said:

Because there's a difference between the absence of education ("Uneducated") and the lack of adequate education ("Under-educated").
I believe all Americans are required to go through some system of education in their life, I just feel their systems of education are lacking.

For instance, somebody classed as "uneducated" would not likely be aware of or understand any word in the English language (or any other language for that matter).
Somebody under-educated, however, is assumed to be aware of most words, but not fully understand the exact definition of them.

You could argue that "Uneducated" can also be defined as someone lacking proper education, but I prefer to use words in their primary meaning.

qzQTz.png

Chelsea Handler's a comedian. She bases her humor off if retardation, lol.