Where are we?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Where are we in America? I don't deal with people personally that refuse to acknowledge stuff before like 1990. It's pretty astounding how many people have little knowledge before that date in this country they even go on to insult it. If you are an American respect your past. We pretty much have set the standard for most stuff in technology(at least acquiring) besides maybe what Russia has done for the solar system.

So why do I have to deal with folks who have went to College even that are dumber than me and still have the attitude to insult the past? Seriously? Get outta my damn face.

Even though I barely paid attention during school I can still recite the history of the United States and for the most part the world. However, this really isn't even a big issue in the USA anymore. Nowadays people I know just seem to accept stupidity. The Civil War is something people 10 years from now will never believe happened at this rate. It's god awful. It's all about the next big thing in technology for Christ sakes people learn your roots.

I think if the World is going to get like this we should just teach Television history since that is all America has come to, but even then I got to deal with people that don't understand shows that paved the way for the shows they rot their minds to now. As an American in this information age you should at least respect classic television. That is even too much to ask for.

It's almost impossible to have an intelligent conversation with people in general anymore. They refuse to learn, they refuse to care and they expect me to deal with it. It's uncalled for. Pick up the damn slack.