where are these guys??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shaunx

Reaction score
ECW is totally fake

Oh god came to see one episode of ECW..its totally crap man...about todays wrestling,they seems to be overacted then lots of fakeness ...

CT Styles

you need to stop postin non stop just have it all in one post before you get banned.

ScottT08

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the reply...they are not retired i heard that Ultimate warrior died of cancer...

Thanks for the reply... he is not dead..i think his name is Kane today.. then about 123kid..is this the real news or the gossips...?

Come on man..1997 is not a long time..we use to see this when we were kid and i am into this forum not only to ask about them...i dont recognize those people in the picture

How come that dwarf in the wrestling..is it any circus going on..>? the great khali is from India..i dont like funakis fight...

I enjoy old wrestling more..now its just like a drama..some family problems like stuff and one guy full time in mike and fight begins suddenly..anyhow old wrestling was good...

Are you Blue ?:unsure:

Montana

123 kid aka x pac is fighting for the NWA championship on NWA Showcase next week vs. Adam Pearce. He makes rare indy appearances.

shaunx

Reaction score
Oh no..come on Hitman

Oh no i am so much worried about Hitman..he was my hero that days....

shaunx

Reaction score
Old is gold

I am missing wrestling nowadays..these are all bull shit happening now..we can easily understand that its a big drama..old times the smack of hitman and ultimate warrior was so special and was very eager to watch their matches....