where are these guys??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shaunx

Reaction score
On my school days i was a big fan of Bret Owen heart..nowadays cant see him..there are other superheroes like razor raman,hulk hogan,123kid etc... where are these guys??

the dark knight

before everyone starts bashing the guy, i'd like to say that i understand. my brother stopped watching in 1997-1999 dont really remember when. he asks me the same thing everytime we watch raw together (once a year).

bret hart: goldberg kicked his wrestling career out of him
owen hart: DEAD
razor ramon: went to wcw, wcw died, back to wwe, left, TNA, left, TNA and now indys, i believe.
hogan: special appearances. he now does this little tv show..
123 kid: had a sex tape with chyna, nuff said. he's called x pac now..

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
before everyone starts bashing the guy, i'd like to say that i understand. my brother stopped watching in 1997-1999 dont really remember when. he asks me the same thing everytime we watch raw together (once a year).

bret hart: goldberg kicked his wrestling career out of him
owen hart: DEAD
razor ramon: went to wcw, wcw died, back to wwe, left, TNA, left, TNA and now indys, i believe.
hogan: special appearances. he now does this little tv show..
123 kid: had a sex tape with chyna, nuff said. he's called x pac now..

And there you go... You're lucky you're stuck in a good era of wrestling... :08:

the dark knight

^^yea i forgot to say that.

you better not get back to watching wrestling or you're gonna hate your life!

ice_edged

Reaction score
^^yea i forgot to say that.

you better not get back to watching wrestling or you're gonna hate your life!

so true..jsut forget its exist for your won good.. you start watching itand you be really dissapointed

C4

Uhh... Looks like you didn't watch wrestling for alot of years eh?

But really those guys are gone, their time is over. Now it's The Great Khali, Funaki, Hornswoggle and others who are extremely talented, Hornswoggle is god compared to someone like Austin or Razor Ramon...

:verysad: I miss Wrestling of the old days

Airfixx

Jaded smarks!!!!! 8oP

Seriously.... It's not THAT bad these days.

CenaMark54

^^^^ I agree.

Its a whole hell of a lot better than the early to mid ninties.

Sometimes I think people tend to forget how bad things were then.

Airfixx

Absolutely! Peeps just need to accept that The Monday Night Wars brough about a golden-era in wrestling, the peaks of which may never be repeated. (Shit, that sounds like a quote from the DVD! LOL)

Wanna draw a parralel? HipHop circa 88 - 93/94.

There's always gonna be a creative peak with any such endevour... Usually comes about shortly before the genre/industry crosses over into the mainstream.

hbkfan!

Reaction score
XPAC was good when he was with DX, NWO,and HBK!

ice_edged

Reaction score
Uhh... Looks like you didn't watch wrestling for alot of years eh?

But really those guys are gone, their time is over. Now it's The Great Khali, Funaki, Hornswoggle and others who are extremely talented, Hornswoggle is god compared to someone like Austin or Razor Ramon...

:verysad: I miss Wrestling of the old days

horny is a joke thouh

Nation

Wrestling is a lot better now. Randy Orton is WWE Champ,Edge is World Champ.Just don't watch ECW that show is pure crap.

shaunx

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the reply...they are not retired i heard that Ultimate warrior died of cancer...

Thanks for the reply... he is not dead..i think his name is Kane today.. then about 123kid..is this the real news or the gossips...?

Come on man..1997 is not a long time..we use to see this when we were kid and i am into this forum not only to ask about them...i dont recognize those people in the picture

How come that dwarf in the wrestling..is it any circus going on..>? the great khali is from India..i dont like funakis fight...

I enjoy old wrestling more..now its just like a drama..some family problems like stuff and one guy full time in mike and fight begins suddenly..anyhow old wrestling was good...