When you have a bad week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
..you gotta let yourself go, and when you have the week I have you just forget about all the bullshit and do what YOU want. That's what I done, but heres a backstory.

I started off ill on monday, fucked my eye up on tuesday, walked out of college on wednesday and lost my job on friday because of the credit crunch.

So I dont this, opened up the notepad and wrote, I started off just writing like a biography (auto) but eventually turned into a freestyle. If you want to leave a stupid comment, fine be an ignornet jackass, if you want to help and just give me some feedback, then thank you. :)

DAY 1 - 24 March 209 - 16:56 END TIME

(wot we do wen hit the passin
we hate like the jews that got to gassin)

lets do all the percrasticnatin
coz u all be fakin
in the world thats taken
- by a monster called os-a-ma
full of those who thrive off yo drama
in a way you cannot realise
to a beat you cannot visualise
its goin all around you, man u cant stop
just sit yo ass down and accept the strop
its a sore sore world wen u dress like that, if u talk with that
or you if worship crap
coz wen you do good there aint no apriciation
coz ur left in a whole of hatin
ya feel like kanye but you dont spaz out
let yourself go but dont tap out...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
How do you get a freestyle (which it isn't a freestyle if you're writing it down) when writing an autobiography?

"My story starts on the Eastern side of Pennsylvania, in the city that was once this nation's capital. In West Philadelphia, born and raised, on a playground is where I spent most of my days."

Reaction score
^LOL. Im sorry but yeah this is a very shaky start. There isnt really a story to it or anything, just a bunch of shit thrown together that happens to rhyme. I mean even raps have a story that they are kind of telling. The fact that it took me longer to decipher what I was reading then actually reading it was a knock too.

My input...Work on it.