When will Undertaker retire?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Undertaker just turned 49 and he's about to have his 22nd match. Obviously there's been no indication he'll retire. I personally thought he'd face John Cena this year then retire. That's not the case. So how long do you think the Deadman will continue to lace up the boots before he walks into the sunset?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
With WM32 being in that massive Texas stadium, I think we've got Takers retirement site now.

That gives us the chance to see the last two streak matches everyone wants: Sting next year and Cena in his final match.

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
Agree his retirement site will be Texas, however it won't be Cena that he faces. Taker has already indicated he wants to 'pass the torch' if you will to a bright younger superstar with a future in the WWE. As far as I can tell, Roman Reigns is still the odds on favorite. I won't get a chance to actually talk to Mark until after WM. I'm booked solid into the middle of next week with gigs and don't have the ability to attend WM. I will call him, or try to at least, and see what he has decided, if he has decided anything. Mark is a man of patience. It leads me to believe he will watch the field before he makes a decision.

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
I DJed for his son's birthday party a few years ago. We hit it off pretty well when he found out I was a fan. He found my card at one of the music stores here in Houston.