When will they end~!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

FUCK.

Am I the only one sick of parody movies? Scary Movie (the original) was great, but now the franchise is just overdone, watered-down and pure shit. Sure, the movies usually have one funny scene, but otherwise, everything sinceScary Movie 1 has been going downhill. We've seen Scary Movie 1, 2, 3, 4, Epic Movie, Superhero Movie, Date Movie, Meet The Spartans, now Disaster Movie. Isn't anyone else tired of these stupid movies?

PS-Hot Fuzz & Shaun of the Dead are awesome.

seX-Power

I loved all Scary Movies and Hot Fuzz but that's it. The rest are watered down PG rated carbon copies

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well, I honestly thought Scary Movie 1 and 2 were shit. 3 was GREAT and 4 was meh. Superhero movie had a couple decent parts, but they kinda followed the trends of the assholes that did Date Movie, Epic Movie, Meet The Spartans, and Disaster Movie. Bottom line is that the only people doing parody movies right now don't know how to do them. That new one with Kevin Farley looks dumb too.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Scary Movie franchise become shit since the Wayans stopped at the sequel. 3 and 4 were just bad but Aaron Seltzer should just stop directing movies in all. Those parody movies (Date, Epic etc.) were some of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Parody movies are only enjoyable if the they do it right. Just stop hiring Carmen Electra for these movies, please!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I love them...I just anything thats comedy even if its stupid crap.

But the best of all the movies I seen have to be Scary Movie 3.

the worst gotta be Date movie...but I still laughed at some parts.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I never seen Epic movie...I think that is the only one I think I've no seen on all them type of movies..until just the end of last year that same night Jericho came back(I know cause its first night I moved in to new house had to leave from Grandma's after watching raw and since I had no cable well..I watched a DVD and my dad had it so I got it from him to watch) I think my cousin has epic movie but if it wasn't that good nvm watching it.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Put some windex on it-the only funny line from Date Movie, make that the only funny line from any Seltzer/Friedberg anal evacuation they call a movie.

Spaceballs-Best parody movie. Period.

Moonlight Drive

Oh damn, I haven't seen that in ages, I love that movie.

circle

Reaction score
I think the parody movies are good filler for really boring moments. Other than that I just don't get into them too much. Watch em once and move on.

Reaction score
NONE of the "-Movie" parodies are even remotely funny. It takes a lack of brain cells to think that those cheaply made movies are actually funny

J

NONE of the "-Movie" parodies are even remotely funny. It takes a lack of brain cells to think that those cheaply made movies are actually funny

I agree with that as Scary Movie 2 was actually one of the only funny ones. Mainly cuase it had a good set of actors and if you say other wise you have no sence of humor. I mean come on it fucking had NPH he's funny as fuck.

Reaction score
I agree with that as Scary Movie 2 was actually one of the only funny ones. Mainly cuase it had a good set of actors and if you say other wise you have no sence of humor. I mean come on it fucking had NPH he's funny as fuck.

NPH isn't funny. He's just worshipped by teenage boys because he was in Harold and Kumar, and it's some sort of social stigma to think that he's universally awesome.