When will The Miz... (more inside)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
That's why I believe he'll get his push in the future, not now. I'm happy with how he's being used currently, getting the IC title more prestige.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
That's why I believe he'll get his push in the future, not now. I'm happy with how he's being used currently, getting the IC title more prestige.

not if he loses it tonight

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah I really can't see Miz losing it so early into his reign and how new this feud with Rey is. I'd love to see Miz cheat to win -- Roode style -- and make the feud personal with Rey.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Rey will win the IC title at NOC?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
:hmm: Can't say. Unless he loses it to another young guy I don't see the point in Rey winning, so I'd keep the belt on Miz I guess.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If I was booking it, I'd have Miz cheat his way out of wins against Rey, cut personal pipebomb promos on Rey, make it insanely personal and have Miz yet again go over at NoC. Rey has to dig down in a stipulation match at the PPV after and eventually wins it. That makes the IC title look like gold.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
He just doesn't have the time since he's doing movies, and WWE don't feel as though they should push him if he isn't available 100% of the time... Which, I agree.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Mike Mizanin said:
He just doesn't have the time since he's doing movies, and WWE don't feel as though they should push him if he isn't available 100% of the time... Which, I agree.

He made 1 movie for the WWE's personal movie studio... Which is done filming and he is now back 100% :facepalm1:

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
Y2J Enigma said:
Why, Is he too mainstream for a world title push?

:facepalm1: No, he's too generic with an annoying gimmick. Has "OK" wrestling skills, and has never put on a great match by himself (To my standards.) Despite people thinking he has the right look, i think he looks like some stupid frat kid who thinks his catchphrases are incredible. His finisher sucks, his music sucks, his background sucks, HE sucks, and should be no where near the World Title. Mid Card at best. I know everyone here loves him, but thats how i see it.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Miz has had his chance its now time for new talent to have the title

:gtfo:

are you going to say that about that new talent when they've had and lost the belt? A top wrestler in the wwe should have held the belt several times. the miz should hold the belt at least 4 more times in his career.

Reactions: Y2J Enigma

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
:gtfo:

are you going to say that about that new talent when they've had and lost the belt? A top wrestler in the wwe should have held the belt several times. the miz should hold the belt at least 4 more times in his career.

I agree with Vinnie Mac.