When Will Sami Zayn Be Called Up?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
For a TLC spot? Makes sense

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Zayn would be my first pick as well. Ohno would be first, but the hell knows what's up with that guy lately. And even though I mark my vagina off for Neville, he still has pretty horrible mic segments, imo, and should be there at least just little while longer. I'm actually wanting Enzo Amore to be brought up too. I don't know what it is about the guy, but he just entertains me so much. His mic skills are godly. :dawg: Plus, his SAWFT chants are almost as loud as Wyatt Family's use to be and that's saying something. Wondering if Colin Cassidy will be brought up with Amore. :hmm:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Thought I would bump due to new info.

So Zayn has already worked live events and seems to be a rep for WWE in Dubai and the rest of the UAE. Thoughts now on when he will be called up?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Not to sound mean Adam, but did you really miss that Zayn was doing main roster shows already? I remember it being a fairly active topic in this section. At least the Abu Dabi part.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Not to sound mean Adam, but did you really miss that Zayn was doing main roster shows already? I remember it being a fairly active topic in this section. At least the Abu Dabi part.

What? I said he worked live events.

Stopspot

Reaction score
What? I said he worked live events.
Yeah, and the Montreal show he worked was a pretty decent topic on here. I'm surprised you missed that thread since I am sure you posted in it.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Yeah, and the Montreal show he worked was a pretty decent topic on here. I'm surprised you missed that thread since I am sure you posted in it.

What do you mean? I mentioned it here and I am sure I posted in that thread. How did I miss it?

Stopspot

Reaction score
What do you mean? I mentioned it here and I am sure I posted in that thread. How did I miss it?
It felt odd to me that you seemingly just now learnt that he was doing live events since you made a post on it.

I interpreted it as you just now finding that out. My apologize if so.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
It felt odd to me that you seemingly just now learnt that he was doing live events since you made a post on it.

I interpreted it as you just now finding that out. My apologize if so.

Nah I just was looking through old threads and found this.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I suppose he'll win the belt soon, then after say two months as champ they may call him up.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Zayn is the shit. I don't know why he ever worked under that stupid fucking mask. It's kind of a no-brainer to show his face, like Del Rio and his old Dos Caras shit. I usually think of guys under masks needing that mask gimmick to connect with the fans instead of their facial expressions. Rey Mysterio is the rare exception to the rule.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Zayn is the shit. I don't know why he ever worked under that stupid fucking mask. It's kind of a no-brainer to show his face, like Del Rio and his old Dos Caras shit. I usually think of guys under masks needing that mask gimmick to connect with the fans instead of their facial expressions. Rey Mysterio is the rare exception to the rule.
According to Kevin Steen it was basically a dare at a local show in Montreal that ended up going overboard.