When will Matt Morgan Win the Title ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

He needs more quality feuds. If this thing with Angle is well played out, then he could elevate him. Just like how people will remember Styles/Daniels/Joe, or Jarrett/Sting, or Sabin/Low-ki, every wrestler, especially in TNA, needs that big feud that people will remember when they put Matt Morgan in Tna in the same sentence.

Another that could be holding him down is Hernandez. Both of them are getting a push at the same time, and I think at the top of the card, there's only space for one agile big guy who's a face. Either one of them has to turn heel, or one has to accept a lower spot in the card because we can't see two matches in a row where the face big man dominates in a 1-on-1 matchup.

I Def. agree. TNA wants to push Morgan without really earning his spot in the company. I feel he doesn't have "IT" to really be a big star in wrestling. He has potential, but he's still a ways out, in terms of being a complete package. TNA needs to just let MOrgan progress naturally rather than shoving him down our throats. People aren't turning into Impact to watch Matt Morgan. THe matt Morgan T shirts aren't flying off the shelves. So i wouldnt be surprised if he were to win the belt in 2010, i'm just not sure i would put the belt on him.