When will Jericho be back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doomsday

Reaction score
You know the name. You love the ego! You worship the being of........... Y2J

Reaction score
When he has the time to devote himself fully or something like that, I hope he hurries the fuck up and returns soon, maybe he could shave Nash again?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I have a feeling we'll see him back before the year is up. Things are slighly heating up in the WWE latley and Jericho isnt up to much, his band can tour all they want, I dont think theyll find any more success. And didnt that game show he hosted get cancelled or something? He should be able to come back at any time at this point and he really should soon before his time runs out and he cant work anymore.

Doomsday

Reaction score
I have a feeling we'll see him back before the year is up. Things are slighly heating up in the WWE latley and Jericho isnt up to much, his band can tour all they want, I dont think theyll find any more success. And didnt that game show he hosted get cancelled or something? He should be able to come back at any time at this point and he really should soon before his time runs out and he cant work anymore.
Do you possibly see him returning at/or around the Rumble and winning it? I could see him inserting himself into the Rock vs. Cena match.... I could also see Undertaker getting involved in the Rock vs. Cena match.
But then again I'm on Dextromethorphan so I see some pretty bizarre shit.

When he has the time to devote himself fully or something like that, I hope he hurries the fuck up and returns soon, maybe he could shave Nash again?
I was hoping he would shelf Orton for 16 months....

...god...

Reaction score
SD is so shit, between Randy Boreton and Ted and now Mark Henry being in the main event. Probably the shittiest it's ever been in history. If Henry wasn't going against someone boring as shit as opposed to someone entertaining as Sheamus it might be okay, but yeah. The only good that can come from this is if Henry ends up injuring Orton, would be funny considering Orton calling him dangerous to work with lool. Although I was actually happy Orton RKO'd Ted to shut him the fuck up. No more Kurt, Lesnar, Eddie, Edge, Punk, or Y2J to carry this shitty ass brand, unwatchable for me. sorry Cody. Wish they'd just give him the belt and let him run with it, one of the only non-generic characters. Then you had Sheamus actually getting over as a face (because he was being pushed, go figure), they throw his feud aside. Rofl, and they probably wonder why it gets a 1.8, awful. Oh well, when the ratings fall below 1.5 and TNA starts beating it then maybe they'll cancel the brand split or pretend to give a shit again.

Doomsday

Reaction score
http://www.wrestlingnewspro.com/2011/08/chris-jericho-has-no-plans-to-return-to.html
^
Possibly a malignant link

Here is what it says:
Former WWE star Chris Jericho recently did an interview with FortMcMurrayToday.com, and had the following to say concerning a possible return to wrestling/WWE:

"I have no plans for it right now. Like I said, I didn't leave wrestling for any bad reasons, it's just that I had a lot of other stuff that was going on in my life that I've been wanting to work on, and Fozzy is one of the main reasons for that. I know sometimes that pisses wrestling fans off, but I don't care. I do what I do to make myself happy. I've done wrestling for 20 years and I've been in Fozzy for 12. Fozzy is in the same place now after 12 years, that I was as a performer after 12. Just really on the verge of becoming something bigger. So I'd be crazy to not to devote as much time to the band as I can and take it as far as we can go. Wrestling is always there, it's not going anywhere. Will I come back? I don't know. But I have no plans of it right now."

This either means mid to late 2012.... or sometime between now and the end of October.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Jesus Christ that website you linked to set off every alarm bell I have on my PC.

Doomsday

Reaction score
I have virus protection from 2009 and no fire wall.
Probably why my computer crashes once a month.

noumenon

Reaction score
I honestly don't think he'll be back any time soon. When he does come back I think it'll most likely be for his final run so I'd love to see them really go all out with Jericho this time. We know the one feud that is just screaming to happen in Punk/Jericho.