When will DZ win his next tv match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Recently he defeated Titus on Smackdown and a while back he beat Miz on Raw. Mostly he doesn't appear on TV, period.

So for this prediction contest, predict the month, show and opponent for DZ to pick up his next televised win.

winner gets all of the forum cash I have at the time, which probably won't be much.

I am going to say he beats Damian Sandow on Smackdown in May.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Recently he defeated Titus on Smackdown and a while back he beat Miz on Raw. Mostly he doesn't appear on TV, period.

So for this prediction contest, predict the month, show and opponent for DZ to pick up his next televised win.

winner gets all of the forum cash I have at the time, which probably won't be much.

I am going to say he beats Damian Sandow on Smackdown in May.

Next Raw. Calling it.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Beats Billy Gun at Raw's 25th Anniversary, the month will be a September

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
On his debut on TNA Impact Wrestling.

wk
I wish, but I still think once his contract expires he is taking time off from wrestling to pursue other shit, namely stand up comedy, which he loves doing.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
what a shitty thread smh