When will Alberto Del Rio be released?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

When will Alberto Del Rio be released?

• Fall of 2012

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At the end of 2012

• At the begining of 2013

• Spring of 2013

• At the end of 2013

• Total voters

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
If they haven't released any jobbers that get no reaction, what makes you think they will release "Mr. MITB", "2011 Royal Rumble Winner" and "2x WWE Champion"?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Have they ever released a world or wwe champ even? Most of them seem to be similar to Hardy where his contract wasn't renewed.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He won't be released anytime soon. He often wrestles for the world title, is a very good ring worker, and he can actually work the mic decently, but the problem is his gimmick and the way they book him. Recently they've started doing him do stuff to get some more heat (talking about the illegal Mexicans in Texas for example), so if they keep tweeking his character or if he turns face in the future it'd be nice.

And let's not forget Vince loves him.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Anyone else think wwe are creating stars that are too old? :/ del rio is in his mid 30's they need people in their mid 20's to be main event so they can carry company for long time! del rio same age as cena and cena already been in company for 10 years!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
That's true Vince. People come out of (and probably into) development too late.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Del Rio will be fired the day they FINALLY realize he is no use what so ever. Probably when he's 50.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
Del Rio will be fired the day they FINALLY realize he is no use what so ever. Probably when he's 50.

Just imagined them having Del Rio booked the way he was a few months ago for 15 years non-stop without him getting heat. :lol1:

But I think he wants to retire in 5 years.

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score
I don't think he was liked in Mexico. From what I heard he rarely wrestled and defend his year long Mexico World Championship.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
He's very old!!! like 35! and he hasn't been in company long!!! cena is 35 and he been in company for 10 year!! they are getting too many old people!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
ADR has trouble getting heel heat because he is getting shit on contantly by a "face" sheamus, having matches with santino, while people cheered their asses off when he faces someone like DB.

Punk bores me to death, DZ is babyface and hardly gets boos, DB > all, and that is all we have for good heels. Orton, kane, Otunga? :haha:

The best up and coming heels are all spending time jobbing to kofi and that one douche in the tag division.