When were you sold?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

StaticX

Reaction score
John Cena Banner

Here's the banner incase I change my signature later on...

f_JohnCenam_95df155.jpg

So tell me what you guys think?

The Mojo

Reaction score
That is pretty good, I just dont like the squares in the back but overall that is nice

9/10

Reaction score
Overall it looks rather nice! The choice of pics is great, and you have definetly created a point of focus, being your centre piccy. The text you used, and its "box" thing work quite well with the sig as well. The one thing Id suggest to change is, like ^^^ said, either make the boxes blended into the bg smaller, and a little more transparent, or just make them alot more transparent at that size. Otherwise its some nice work!

NooDLE

Reaction score
just lower the opacity of the grid or even get rid of it all together in the background and it will look alot better. And lower the opacity on the bar across the text, just a bit tho. Other than that, I like it, nice work.

StaticX

Reaction score
Everyones pointin out the grid.Well,the background looks really and I mean really good with a texture on it and if you remove the grid from that sig,it'll make the banner look bad but I'll try that Text border thing pointed above!

CenaMark54

Nice job, you should have used a pic of Cena making Benoit tap to the stfu though.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Looks good, I wouldnt change anything except for the grid and upper right text.
Grid could use a lower opacity but not too much, and as for the upper text .. make it smaller because it grabs the eye abit.

Nice Job on it, Keep it up

DarkDesignz

Reaction score
nice, good colors, layout. only thing i would suggest is put the letters in the bg not in front of cena.

StaticX

Reaction score
In the background?How do I do that...Cena would come in front of the bg...

Axis

The color of the background cuts doesn't match the color of the background.

And the grid ruins it.

Badly.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I think its above average but could use some work...the BG pics have like a purple hue to them and they don't blend in properly with the bg. The text and shape its on is cool, something I would do so I can't knock it. I'd say 7/10

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
When were you sold on one of your favorite superstars/divas? Whether it be a promo, match, feud whatever. Here are a few of mine

CM Punk: 1st thing I ever saw of Punk was his Dog Collar match with Raven, and the promo before hand and the match itself made me fan for some reason and been following him ever since.

Triple H: The whole European title match with HBK is when I really started to like Trips as it was just funny as hell and he really got to show it in that match/segment.