When was the WWE roster at its best?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
RIght now, the roster has Bo Dallas. Bo Dallas brings ratings. But seriously, I can't wait to see the future of the WWE when Cena, Orton, and others are gone. It's going to feel weird but it's going to be great.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
RIght now, the roster has Bo Dallas. Bo Dallas brings ratings. But seriously, I can't wait to see the future of the WWE when Cena, Orton, and others are gone. It's going to feel weird but it's going to be great.
FUCK Bo Dallas, I hope you were being sarcastic.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Have you not watched NXT? His gimmick is literally a troll lol
Oh yeah, caught the "invitational" a few weeks back (good ending), but I need to catch up now. The entire crowd HATES the guy but he acts like he doesn't get it.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Anyone say 92?

Hulk Hogan (red and yellow)
Flair
Savage
Ultimate warrior
Legion of doom
Jake the Snake
Sid Vicious
Classic Taker
Big boss man
HBK (Rockers)
Mr. Perfect
Yokozuna
Razor Ramon
British Bulldog
Owen Hart
Nasty Boys
Bushwhackers

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Anyone say 92?

Hulk Hogan (red and yellow)
Flair
Savage
Ultimate warrior
Legion of doom
Jake the Snake
Sid Vicious
Classic Taker
Big boss man
HBK (Rockers)
Mr. Perfect
Yokozuna
Razor Ramon
British Bulldog
Owen Hart
Nasty Boys
Bushwhackers

Seriously...there's some new jackass running around attacking people for no reason and ranting that 1992 was the greatest year in pro wrestling history on this thread.

It's not that there's not some great arguments for 1992 being the best roster of all time (you've listed several of those arguments...and they're very strong, obviously), it's the way he's doing it.

But...to the point, good point, sir.

wk

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Seriously...there's some new jackass running around attacking people for no reason and ranting that 1992 was the greatest year in pro wrestling history on this thread.

It's not that there's not some great arguments for 1992 being the best roster of all time (you've listed several of those arguments...and they're very strong, obviously), it's the way he's doing it.

But...to the point, good point, sir.

wk

I wasn't around to watch the product in 92 (Only 4), and I can only speak to the guys that I've went backed and watched. On paper it looks like a great roster, but is it better than the late 90's early 2000's? That's completely subjective.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I wasn't around to watch the product in 92 (Only 4), and I can only speak to the guys that I've went backed and watched. On paper it looks like a great roster, but is it better than the late 90's early 2000's? That's completely subjective.
Saw both, personally enjoyed 92 better.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
How is Hogan/Vince refusing to let Flair go over 'for good reasons'? Those are terrible reasons, especially since Hogan needed to lay low, PUT FLAIR OVER AND LET HIM CARRY THE COMPANY.

Did a heel ever walk out of the mania Main event as the victor pre HHH at WM 2000? It'd seem to send the fans home unhappy at the pinnacle of their calendar.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Saw both, personally enjoyed 92 better.

I didn't start watching until mid-late 90's. I feel like i'd lean more towards the ERA in which I enjoyed the product the most, and it was pretty talented. One thing I've learned on here is that you can't change anyone's mind on a thread about an opinion.

Reactions: Wacokid27