When Vickie Guerrero was working with the WWE from 2005-2014, do you think Vickie's...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
humiliating segments of herself and her physical appearance(after Eddie's death) were somewhat a real reflection of how the WWE creative writers and the McMahons truly felt about Vickie, kinda like how Vince often puts Jim Ross on blast in almost all of their WWE segments between each other(up until he fired him) because of how he truly felt about him?

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
No they all loved her there. The reason they did it was because she allowed it for the sake of comedy.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Vickie was one bad bitch I'll tell you that. Easily one of the greatest heat generators of all time. EXCUSE ME can make an arena boo instantly, lol.

I'll even say I enjoyed her bullshit with Edge. SmackDown was alright at the time.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Vickie was one bad bitch I'll tell you that. Easily one of the greatest heat generators of all time. EXCUSE ME can make an arena boo instantly, lol.

I'll even say I enjoyed her bullshit with Edge. SmackDown was alright at the time.

Absolutely agree... she is one of the personalities from the new millennium that I miss the most.