When should WWE gives us this feud?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I am talking about Edge vs Triple H. This two have never got at it in a longterm singles feud with each other, and in the little we have seen them battle(Cena vs HHH vs Cena or Rated RKO vs DX), I loved the interaction between the two.

Well know, they are on the same brand, and this raises the question on when should this feud happen. Edge vs Triple H is a money match, the question is, can WWE hold it to WM25, or will they hold it, or will they give it us as soon as Summerslam? If you read the spoilers, they already got some...interaction, so you never know with WWE.

IMO, WWE needs to make this their WM25 main event. They can hold this feud, they still have Edge vs Taker and I think they could very well get 2 matches more out of that feud. Edge vs Kennedy seems possible at this point and Edge vs Hardy just for the sake of a Ladder Match between the two.

CenaMark54

I really have nothing to add.

It should be one of the main events on the WM 25 card.

HHH vs Edge for the WHC
Orton vs Taker for the WWE championship
Cena vs Batista

Those would be the top matches if I was a booker.

Romo Is God

Reaction score
In all likelihood it will be at Mania. I thought it would be Trips/Kennedy but Kennedy isn't going anywhere anytime soon with all of these oldies in his way.

So Edge/Trips at Mania for the belt with Cena/Tista on the other side and the big money match of Taker/HBK with a career on the line.

Wrestling Station

In all likelihood it will be at Mania. I thought it would be Trips/Kennedy but Kennedy isn't going anywhere anytime soon with all of these oldies in his way.

So Edge/Trips at Mania for the belt with Cena/Tista on the other side and the big money match of Taker/HBK with a career on the line.
so they will make HBK end another career? I guess its will be named as Mr Wrestlemania match and not career on the line match. I dont think HBK will be given this honor to end Taker's career nor vice versa. Coz it wont add anything to WWE's storyline and feud wise. I think they will store this for someone else named.. John Cena.. yes i think Cena will be given this opportunity to end one of those guy's careers. Thats what i think will happen.

MikeRaw

This is tough, because people will be tempted to make that feud righ toff the bat. But that would ruin it IMO,... We could have it from now til octoberish and it would still be good, but I prefer it at Wrestlemania.... Cenamark had a good idea there for what the main events should be, and with those three matches, it could be one of the best wrestlemanias ever. But I think it will be Orton/HBK instead, as its in HBK's hometown, and he will probably retire, and him vs Orton would be awesome.... But ya, HHH/Edge can be good anytime.

The Rated R CMStar

I'd rather see HBK vs Taker. WWE can tease this feud...again at the Royal Rumble but finally give it to us this time.

Evil Austin

I think Edge /HHH WM 25 is a great idea and Raw side of things Batista / Cena.. but one thing if the RR winner is someone else I see it being Kennedy because why would they leave his draft pick till second last ? and he bad mouths Edge.. something is going on here, anyway I see him taking Rumble and he is in the Edge / HHH feud.

lacie

Reaction score
Edge vs Triple H to me, would just be like Edge vs Cena - not very that interesting and kinda stale in the end.

Vandy316

Reaction score
well if Edge retains and HHH loses the title at NOC then i can see them putting this feud off for a while. but if HHH retains and Edge loses then the feud will start instantly, possibly at NOC. Edge will use La Familia to attack HHH and Vickie's power to give him a title shot. Just like he has with Tista and Taker.

Romo Is God

Reaction score
so they will make HBK end another career? I guess its will be named as Mr Wrestlemania match and not career on the line match. I dont think HBK will be given this honor to end Taker's career nor vice versa. Coz it wont add anything to WWE's storyline and feud wise. I think they will store this for someone else named.. John Cena.. yes i think Cena will be given this opportunity to end one of those guy's careers. Thats what i think will happen.

"It won't add anything to WWE storyline or feud wise"

ROFL. What a stupid statement. You just saw an example just this year. And who gives a shit honestly? It's two legends in the business going toe to toe on the biggest stage in WWE history. Enough said.

I don't think it could really be more obvious that one of them IS going to retire after Wrestlemania 25. Your guess is as good as mine as too who. It's also been heavily rumored to happen, so we'll see. All I know is I would pay big money to watch those two duke it out in each others or just one's final match. WWE could make loads off of this match.

As for your theory on John Cena....Lol....just Lol....Seriously....Lol. That's all I can say about that.

Cena/Batista is today's Rock/Austin to this atrocious fanbase of today. It'll happen at the biggest Wrestlemania in 5 years. Another obvious one.

Christian

Reaction score
are you all crazy.. ya you can say youd like that to be the wm25 main event but after one of them lose the title, the other is going to go straight for the other.. i think this feud will come starting like, next week (unfortunately)

The Rated R CMStar

Oh yeah, because we all know that Batista will be around in 5 years. Romo, you are crazy.

WS makes total sense, HBK vs Taker with a career on the line is plain stupid, who would step up to face HBK now...Kane? C'mon, it won't add to any storyline of feud, and besides, ending Flair's career is one thing, he's retired very well past his prime and in was just more of a sentimental thing.

Taker and HBK are still on "their prime", and whoever beats them takes a bigger award than beating Flair.

Cena ending the career of HBK? Maybe not, I think that will be Randy Orton. But the streak at WM, that has Cena's name written all over it

chessarmy

I don't think WWE should hold the feud until Wrestlemania, I would start it soon, like around Summerslam time. I just have to say that Smackdown!'s roster is the best that its been in years, there are so many potential fueds on that show, its hard to call it the "B" show now

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

WWE unfortunately is going to start the feud straight after NOC. Then, the feud will drag onto WM, and WWE will say it was a long epic feud, when in fact all it will be is stale :smh

Travis40

Everyone else has said this, but WWE will spoil these fueds (except Cena/Batista) before WrestleMania, hopefully they save all of them until WM 25. Personally, I see Kennedy win the World Title at Mania 25...but that's just me.