When should Sandow get a championship reign?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I don't really picture him as WWE Champion or probably even World Heavyweight Champion. He seems like a good fit for the mid card - just stick a partner with him (such as Rhodes Scholars at the moment) or as a singles guy, make him the Intercontinental or United States Champion. There's nothing wrong with being an under card guy, not everyone has to be main event to show they have some worth. I personally think he's too talented in the ring and as a character for him to NEVER get gold of any kind (though it's happened before - Rick Martel did great with the arrogant Model gimmick back in the day and received no gold for it, and Roddy Piper is a legend and the only title he held was the IC belt for two days) but I can see why he wouldn't be seen as a top hand.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Still don't have much faith in WWE booking a mid-card heel as IC Champion though. The guy's too entertaining to stay so irrelevant though.

Maybe he'll be one of those guys who gets main-events every now and then to further title reigns.