When should Sandow get a championship reign?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Okay, sorry, an important championship reign. A WHC or a WWE title? The guy is fantastic in his current role and can get heat for fun. At the moment he seems in limbo though; what do you do with him? If there is no space for him in the main event, what should WWE do with him? He seems far too good to just do nothing and have meaningless matches losing all the time.

What do you think?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He is just another heel to job out to faces in WWE's eyes it seems. He is even pretty far down the pecking order of heels, so I don't expect anything big from him anytime soon. Rhodes Scholars was a well received team but even in the modern day tag division they never really got a push and mainly were jobbed out.

Honestly as far as mid card heels who deserve a push I wouldn't have him near the top. Barrett, Rhodes, Ziggler (a real push dammit) and now Bray + Axel after their NXT call ups.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Rhodes ahead of Sandow? I much prefer Sandow personally. I agree with the others though.

I think Rhodes has been in a rut lately mostly due to things outside of his control. But I'll take Rhodes in 2010/early '11 over Sandow. But for the last 8-10 months he's been nothing but a mustache, so yea, he's dull as of late.

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Remember when Cody looked a lock for the 2011 Smackdown MITB? It's amazing how quickly the mighty have fallen, I don't see Sandow ever getting a reign sadly it seems they have other pet projects currently and he'd need to evolve his character further to really become main event calibre and I don't see him getting the time to do that either.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
As soon as the pet projects and other guys higher up on the pecking order have had their run. That's the only reasonable answer I can give. There are some talent above of him right now more deserving of belts and there will be guys coming in from NXT who are either groomed as pet projects or will take off with a belt via hijacking. I cannot give an honest time frame for when I think Damian will get his run with a belt.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I'd like to have Rhodes as champion before Sandow as Dolph, WWE currently have no space for him in the main event because guys like Ryback or del Rio are taking it, but I'd like to have a Cena/Sandow match for the WWE title instead of Cena/Ryback to be honest.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, as Stop said, whenever there's space available. But in the mean time I really dislike seeing him get jobbed out weekly.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Now. Sandow is one of my favorites in the company right now.

TheBadGuy

Jobber
Reaction score
have Miz win the IC belt and then have Sandow defeat Miz for the IC belt.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
The more time goes on, the more I think he isn't ever going to get a huge push. IC/US champ at best.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He is way down the line. Way, down, the line. Dude could be great, but he gets stale really quickly....id say 2015? maybe?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli