When I am sad/stressed, I shouldn't spend money...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I would help you think of a name but I am really wonky right now. Best I can do is Pac Man and Ms Pac Man. Sigh, I remember when I used to be talented and creative.

I took Beavs' idea. Gayr, Barry, Larry, and Terry :kitler:
At least I won't forget one of their names this way lolol

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
If you are not too young to know this reference, if you have one named Larry, name two others Daryl. Then he can say, "I'm Larry and this is my brother Daryl and this is my other brother Daryl."

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If you are not too young to know this reference, if you have one named Larry, name two others Daryl. Then he can say, "I'm Larry and this is my brother Daryl and this is my other brother Daryl."
I don't know that one lol I googled it and never watched the show.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I don't know that one lol I googled it and never watched the show.

Well I was pretty young when it was out so I didn't think most people would have seen it. It was somewhat funny but Larry Daryl and Daryl was the funniest bit.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well I was pretty young when it was out so I didn't think most people would have seen it. It was somewhat funny but Larry Daryl and Daryl was the funniest bit.

The older shows I actually watched on a regular basis were Bewitched and I Love Lucy.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The older shows I actually watched on a regular basis were Bewitched and I Love Lucy.

Oh absolutely. And there are older shows that younger people know well. Like Three's Company, Bewitched, I love Lucy, Dick Van Dyke... because they were classic shows. "Newhart" is not really a classic, though. Bob Newhart's first show, "The Bob Newhart Show" was. In fact, the final episode of "Newhart" had Bob waking up with his wife from the earlier "The Bob Newhart Show" and realizing the entire show was a dream. I don't expect people to know "Newhart" cause it was kind of average.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Oh absolutely. And there are older shows that younger people know well. Like Three's Company, Bewitched, I love Lucy, Dick Van Dyke... because they were classic shows. "Newhart" is not really a classic, though. Bob Newhart's first show, "The Bob Newhart Show" was. In fact, the final episode of "Newhart" had Bob waking up with his wife from the earlier "The Bob Newhart Show" and realizing the entire show was a dream. I don't expect people to know "Newhart" cause it was kind of average.

I actually remember seeing The Bob Newhart Show on TV but never actually watched it, so yeah I can see what you mean. Shows that do spin offs usually don't do so well. There was another show the I Love Lucy gal did after that one and it wasn't as popular.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I actually remember seeing The Bob Newhart Show on TV but never actually watched it, so yeah I can see what you mean. Shows that do spin offs usually don't do so well. There was another show the I Love Lucy gal did after that one and it wasn't as popular.

Sitcom spinoffs are rarely good. "Frasier" is a HUGE exception, being one of the best TV shows of all time. But yeah, you don't tend to see them do great.

And wow we are off topic :)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Sitcom spinoffs are rarely good. "Frasier" is a HUGE exception, being one of the best TV shows of all time. But yeah, you don't tend to see them do great.

And wow we are off topic :emoji_slight_smile:

Eh it happens. The snails have their names. I will bring it back on topic with this...

200.gif