When/how would you make Ziggler cash in?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Sheamus wins at HIAC. Show gets mad and knocks out Sheamus with WMD. Ziggler comes out to cash in.

So original.

The problem with beat-down endings is the crowd then expect someone to cash in. A successful cash in imo is a surprise cash in.

Reaction score
Crayo said:
So original.

The problem with beat-down endings is the crowd then expect someone to cash in. A successful cash in imo is a surprise cash in.

I agree but, what kind of surprise cash in do you expect WWE to do? it has always been the beatdown endings.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Big Hoss Rambler said:
I agree but, what kind of surprise cash in do you expect WWE to do? it has always been the beatdown endings.

It's not really what I expect them to do, more what I'd like them to do. MITB cash ins can be better than generic beatdown and then cash in. It can be used in a much more storyline-orientated way.

As for what I think they should do, I would like to see Ziggler go on a streak where his gimmick is out-skilling his opponents because of his amateur wrestling ability. Have him go over decent opponents cleanly and fast and give him something to actually show off about.

Start using the case as a weapon similar to Miz after the matches to really show off his heel side, and then give him like 2 interactions with Sheamus a month letting him know he's there waiting. You could have it so Dolph starts getting friendly with this "new" referee, keep buuilding that for a while until Dolph cashes in but silently. Not the running down the ramp and big build up, have Sheamus win with that referee reffing his match, then Dolph appears from under the ring, cashes in whilst Sheamus celebrates, ref goes to make it official with bell keeper, Dolph hits Dolph before the match starts and then gets the easy pin.

Yeah that sucks, but it was meant to be showing you how it's quite easy to come up with something different. That there is a bit Russo-like but hey, it beats the typical cash in imo.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's not really what I expect them to do, more what I'd like them to do. MITB cash ins can be better than generic beatdown and then cash in. It can be used in a much more storyline-orientated way.

As for what I think they should do, I would like to see Ziggler go on a streak where his gimmick is out-skilling his opponents because of his amateur wrestling ability. Have him go over decent opponents cleanly and fast and give him something to actually show off about.

Start using the case as a weapon similar to Miz after the matches to really show off his heel side, and then give him like 2 interactions with Sheamus a month letting him know he's there waiting. You could have it so Dolph starts getting friendly with this "new" referee, keep buuilding that for a while until Dolph cashes in but silently. Not the running down the ramp and big build up, have Sheamus win with that referee reffing his match, then Dolph appears from under the ring, cashes in whilst Sheamus celebrates, ref goes to make it official with bell keeper, Dolph hits Dolph before the match starts and then gets the easy pin.

Yeah that sucks, but it was meant to be showing you how it's quite easy to come up with something different. That there is a bit Russo-like but hey, it beats the typical cash in imo.

Did you mean Dolph hits Sheamus?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Ziggler cashing in at HIAC after Sheamus retains after a hellish match (and possibly gets hit by Show's KO Punch after the match as well) is plausible, but it's not how I would do it.

I'd have Ziggler cash it in successfully but also do it somewhat differently than just the usual 'surprise cash in.' Maybe there is a no #1 contender's match to determine the new challenger for Sheamus at, say, Survivor Series. A battle royal or something. Ziggler wins it, and can now challenge for the belt without cashing in MITB, which is safe for him because if he loses, he would still have a another shot at the belt to fall back on. Either Sheamus wins the match and then Ziggler cashes in after a massive beatdown that he gives Sheamus after the match, or Ziggler gets himself DQed (by unleashing the massive beatdown on Sheamus to win the match) and THEN takes the chance to cash in and win the belt. It would be smart on Ziggler's part, making Sheamus wear himself out by wrestling a match, and then beating him down to ensure he has no chance of kicking out of a pinfall.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
Ziggler cashing in at HIAC after Sheamus retains after a hellish match (and possibly gets hit by Show's KO Punch after the match as well) is plausible, but it's not how I would do it.

I'd have Ziggler cash it in successfully but also do it somewhat differently than just the usual 'surprise cash in.' Maybe there is a no #1 contender's match to determine the new challenger for Sheamus at, say, Survivor Series. A battle royal or something. Ziggler wins it, and can now challenge for the belt without cashing in MITB, which is safe for him because if he loses, he would still have a another shot at the belt to fall back on. Either Sheamus wins the match and then Ziggler cashes in after a massive beatdown that he gives Sheamus after the match, or Ziggler gets himself DQed (by unleashing the massive beatdown on Sheamus to win the match) and THEN takes the chance to cash in and win the belt. It would be smart on Ziggler's part, making Sheamus wear himself out by wrestling a match, and then beating him down to ensure he has no chance of kicking out of a pinfall.

Another very nice way to do it.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Wrestlemania because that would be a :pipebomb:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:

Not a bad idea at all. Something like this would be great, but perhaps have it so Ziggler wins a chance to face Sheamus, beats him by cheating, still has the belt, then loses to Sheamus in a forced-clean rematch (no DQ stip or something) but then attacks Sheamus afterwards cashing in his briefcase to win it back. That would technically make him a three time world heavyweight champion, which he can boast about (with two of those reigns being embarrassing) to get heat.

It's a unique way of using the briefcase so I'm all for that as well.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I like that idea, except that it makes Ziggler a three time world champion already, despite him not even being a long term main eventer yet. It already annoys me how his first title reign went down.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
I like that idea, except that it makes Ziggler a three time world champion already, despite him not even being a long term main eventer yet. It already annoys me how his first title reign went down.

I can't even believe it's even considered a reign in the history books. He was literally handed the title >.<

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
ARRIVE
GRAB CHAMPIONSHIP
LOSE CHAMPIONSHIP
LEAVE