When/how would you make Ziggler cash in?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
So, Ziggler has been Mr. MITB for quite some time now and hasn't cashed his briefcase in yet, and he can only cash it in on the WHC, who is Sheamus. He'll defend the title against Big Show at HIAC. Ziggler has until next year's MITB PPV to cash in. Given the facts, starting from now, when would make him cash in, and how? Hypothetical situations with new champs and such are allowed ofc.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I would make him cash in at HIAC.

Sheamus Vs Big Show - Sheamus wins cleanly, Big Show is frustrated and hits Sheamus with a WMD after the match. Ziggler comes in and cashes in.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I would make him cash in at HIAC.

Sheamus Vs Big Show - Sheamus wins cleanly, Big Show is frustrated and hits Sheamus with a WMD after the match. Ziggler comes in and cashes in.

Currently, that's what I'd do as well. I believe a HIAC match (in kayfabe) is one that makes both competitors leave pretty banged up, and with a post match attack with the strongest finisher in WWE (no one has ever kicked out of it iirc) is the way to make Sheamus lose, since he's booked strong and they refuse to make him lose via pinfall (occurs rarely, I know he lost recently but it's really rare).

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been calling it for weeks now. I think that's what my forum HIAC bet will be. "Ziggler successfully cashing in"

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
I would make him cash in at a title match.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'd make him cash in now. Literally right now, I'm serious. Sheamus as world champion has been just as unsuccessful as Del Rio as a heel.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Preferably at this next PPV because I fear i'm about to waste 55 dollars. I want it to be a good match also after he cashes it in with him edging it out at the very end. I can see Big show winning and dropping the belt again. Fits his MO

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Next PPV. Then every single week on RAW you run backstage shoots of him doing stuff like his dating skit this week. The stuff he does on the internet is pure gold but they never use it on television, why? Who the hell knows.

Ziggler needs to be champ ASAP.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Next PPV. Then every single week on RAW you run backstage shoots of him doing stuff like his dating skit this week. The stuff he does on the internet is pure gold but they never use it on television, why? Who the hell knows.

Ziggler needs to be champ ASAP.

Dolph needs to be champ RHRN :eek:tunga:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
What if Ziggler beats Sheamus in 8 seconds :hmm: that would be....a pretty good time :obama:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
nWo Shawn Michaels said:
What if Ziggler beats Sheamus in 8 seconds :hmm: that would be....a pretty good time :obama:

Faster World Title match since Diesel buried Bob Backlund I think. I'd enjoy seeing that.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
At HIAC is perfect. Sheamus wont lose clean and they have to portray him as beaten down and taken advantage of. The announcers can play on the whole "he had just been in a grueling HIAC match" excuse. I think it would be cool if Ziggler comes out from under the ring, while the cell is down because it would add to the shock value IMO

It'd be a nice way to do it, while everyone (including Sheamus) expects Ziggler to come out through the ramp, he hits Sheamus from behind with the briefcase and cashes in, gets the title. Good idea.

Reaction score
Sheamus wins at HIAC. Show gets mad and knocks out Sheamus with WMD. Ziggler comes out to cash in.