When/how did Kane turn face again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I want him to attack AJ! there needs to be some physical abuse towards women in the wwe

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He's probably the guy who's turned more times than everybody else. I also think he should retire, instead of using him to give midcarders a rub he's put in MEs which I believe is not the place for him at this point and time. So if he's not going to retire at least keep him away from MEs and over guys as you said D'Z.

Reaction score
He has been a tweener a while now and later turned face. Can't remember exactly when it was.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Kane will be monster face wwe champion!!

dmarsh6

Jobber
Reaction score
When he lit the BBQ it started lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Kane is an older, experienced guy who can still go and move respectably well, particularly for a big man. His character is really a heel, but, since he's still a 1980's-style heel (supernatural psychotic kind of guy with power over fire?), people tend to root for him, much like they do his "brother".

As to when he became face, it was probably when the six guys surrounded the ring at Raw 1000 and Undertaker came out. At the end of that segment, he was a face. They continued it by putting him now as the apparent opponent for DBD (I'm guessing Charlie Sheen's getting involved somewhere in all of this, although part of me cringes at the thought, but it would further cement Kane as a face).

All of that aside, I'm all for him continuing to work so long as he's still able and healthy. I don't want to see his activity level in the ring impact his quality of life.

wk