When Dolph becomes WHC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Orton would be ideal imo.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
I hope they keep Sheamus and Show as far, far, far away from the belt.

Perhaps not Show, but Sheamus would be great. Apart from his Del Rio borefests, he's had some pretty great matches, with Sheamus/Bryan at Extreme Rules being a MOTY Candidate.

Always love the technician/brawler pare-ups.

If not him, then I'd love to see a feud with Bryan, Del Rio, Orton again (come on, that PPV match was sweet) or even Mysterio.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No idea what ADR is at the moment, they're just ruining him more.

Agreed.

I can't understand why WWE doesn't give this guy some time off to relax and give WWE some time to create something good for him.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No idea what ADR is at the moment, they're just ruining him more.

They don't even know what they are doing with him. LOL

Turning him face for 1 week only before him magically returning to being Heel is the prove..

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The ADR thing was funny. It seems like they turn him face one week and in the other he runs over Santa Claus. Poor guy.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He's not a heel. He showed regret for running over Santa throughout the entire show. saying that it was an accident. He was a face who was put with the rest of the roster against him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Agreed.

I can't understand why WWE doesn't give this guy some time off to relax and give WWE some time to create something good for him.

lol, like WWe's lack of creativity is a product of a lack of time to "create something good"?

You can give those morons from now until the end of time and they won't be churning out 'something good for him'

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: When Dolph becomes WHC

Stopspot said:
He's not a heel. He showed regret for running over Santa throughout the entire show. saying that it was an accident. He was a face who was put with the rest of the roster against him.

This is the perfect set up to make him a anti face, they turned on me so fuck you style.. Instead he'll "earn" their respect by standing up to a bully.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
He surely isn't face with went on Monday night. Any progress he made for face was lost. Not sure why they had him hit Santa and regret it. I guess only SCSA can pull off the santa stuff and be face ( Stone Cold wouldn't have regretted it though).